Jaquan Johnson….

So far, maybe the most disappointing recruit since I started following recruiting. Not that I think he will be the greatest, but I thought he was going to be the leader of the class and now it sounds like he might not even be in it.

I see it the same way. Very odd situation with this dude.

Advertisement
Other than that picture of him throwing up The U, what's been leading everyone to believe he was coming and was going to be the leader of this class?

Is throwing up the U the same as being a kids dream school?
I guess we will all find out together. We don't seem to be pushing other recruits at his position to sign. Maybe the coaches know something we don't?

NSD isnt until February so this shouldnt stress everybody out. Yes, Pete did say he expected JJ to commit early on but if he decided to wait and make the best choice then fine but there's so much time to go there's literally no reason to stress or be disappointed

Other than that picture of him throwing up The U, what's been leading everyone to believe he was coming and was going to be the leader of this class?

I guess we will all find out together. We don't seem to be pushing other recruits at his position to sign. Maybe the coaches know something we don't?

Gotcha
it just seems like the posters know more than the coaches, even more confused now.

Advertisement

Gotcha
it just seems like the posters know more than the coaches, even more confused now.
i'm not sure the kids know to be honest. Ink dry doesn't mean **** anymore. Must attend first class honestly…..

Last edited:
lmao.

commit to early and waiver, canes "fans" on the internets criticize

commit too late, canes "fans" on the internets trash his athletic ability.

it's still summer and there is 6 months until signing day.

grow a pair

Advertisement
Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago
FSU isn't really even recruiting Johnson.

I posted the latest on Jaquan a few days ago on this site.

He gave me his Top 3 in order of Miami, Florida and South Carolina.

Flagging off Quote
Follow me on Twitter @RyanBartow

hmmm...........

354.gif

So far, maybe the most disappointing recruit since I started following recruiting. Not that I think he will be the greatest, but I thought he was going to be the leader of the class and now it sounds like he might not even be in it.

Wow, heavy words from a dude who's been following recruiting since, as far as I know, before the inception of Eye of the Hurricane and the original Rivals board.

Yeah that is a little excessive IMO. I mean Sony was suppose to be a Cane lock for about 5 years.

Can't fault Johnson for looking around at all his options.

Sonys should have changed everyone's opinions on just what recruiting has become, especially ones that have been following it for a long time. It was a game changer.....or bringing the game to light maybe.

Advertisement
lmao.

grow a pair

Once the spring game came and went without a commitment from him you had to know this was going to be a long haul. If you expected otherwise it's your own **** fault and haven't listened to a word the kid said (he is one you can actually listen to)

lmao.

grow a pair

Once the spring game came and went without a commitment from him you had to know this was going to be a long haul. If you expected otherwise it's your own **** fault and haven't listened to a word the kid said (he is one you can actually listen to)

He didnt even go to the spring game

Johnson and Irvin are not coming here.

You guys should look at that Cronkite thread and see what we're up against here.

Unless something changes.

LMAO we're not up against anything. This fanbase is so idiotic sometimes.

I was with someone directly tied to Tim's recruitment all day today....stop the ******* panic you psychos and just let the process play out. We're in the drivers seat for both.

Advertisement

You guys should look at that Cronkite thread and see what we're up against here.

I was with someone directly tied to Tim's recruitment all day today....stop the ****ing panic you psychos and just let the process play out. We're in the drivers seat for both.

Telling them wont work trust me. Fact is theres 6 months to go and these kids know that so they aren't rushing on THEIR DECISION. They will take their time and commit when they want because they have much time to go

lmao.

grow a pair

He didnt even go to the spring game

Just saying timing wise. A lot of times we have seen a lot of buzz and supposed "locks" commit at that time. I think that's a pivotal time since this staff has came on and there was nothing there as far as JJ goes as some thought would happen early on. Many expected an early commitment is my point. Pretty clear right away it wasn't going to be like that.

I was with someone directly tied to Tim's recruitment all day today....stop the ******* panic you psychos and just let the process play out. We're in the drivers seat for both.

Same dude who was flipping out about Njoku and claiming he was a replacement for Lane and countless other recruits is calling our fanbase idiotic? Pretty ******* hilarious bruh.

Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
Badge
Ryan Bartow
(4410)
14 months
PM UserFollow User
3 hours ago 3 hours ago
FSU isn't really even recruiting Johnson.

I posted the latest on Jaquan a few days ago on this site.

He gave me his Top 3 in order of Miami, Florida and South Carolina.

Flagging off Quote
Follow me on Twitter @RyanBartow

hmmm...........

Is this 14 months old a lot can change in 14 months

Adam Krohn ‏@AKRivals Aug 15
4-star ATH Jaquan Johnson declaires #Noles his leader, with #Canes and #Gators close behind. (http://bit.ly/1uYRKyx )

Advertisement
Back