Jaquan Johnson….

Advertisement
I always thought he'd be a fight because like Sony/KC he wants to make 1 decision and the best so it would always be a fight. I think he waits a long time to decide

If I had to choose, he will likely pick FSU due to the great academics and the close proximity so his parents can drive right down the road to see him play.

Probably make a comment about how Tally is only a few inches away from Miami on a map so it can't be too far.

// Hope he chooses us but FSU has owned us recruiting wise.

hopefully Najeh Davenport releases the U Reloaded right around signing day too….remind these guys why they've always wanted to be a part of the U legacy

Najeh is releasing his documentary on 9/1, the official 30 for 30 sequel to The U is supposedly coming in December.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, the pattern of the high-profile long-time Canes-fan recruits does not bode well for us. If they don't commit early, they tend to go elsewhere.

Just to give people an idea of how his mind has changed so much on FSU, there was a point this summer he didn't want to even visit them let alone consider them as an option and then he visited and had a great time while up there. With the chances of the UF staff not making it past this season and after his visit there FSU is a serious option for Johnson now but he still has the Canes up there.

Wins or losses aren't going to effect his decision, for Quan it's about the feeling he gets from the team and school.

Been saying this, its funny about the FSU thing, he was ****ed that one of the coaches didnt know who he was

another nametag mess up that cost us Rudolph lol

Advertisement
Just to give people an idea of how his mind has changed so much on FSU, there was a point this summer he didn't want to even visit them let alone consider them as an option and then he visited and had a great time while up there. With the chances of the UF staff not making it past this season and after his visit there FSU is a serious option for Johnson now but he still has the Canes up there.

Wins or losses aren't going to effect his decision, for Quan it's about the feeling he gets from the team and school.

First it was LSU; then UF, and now FSU.

Can anyone else see a pattern here?

He just wants to get out of town.

It's the same thing that happened with Cook last year. Clemson, UF, and the FSU.

So far, maybe the most disappointing recruit since I started following recruiting. Not that I think he will be the greatest, but I thought he was going to be the leader of the class and now it sounds like he might not even be in it.

It's the same thing that happened with Cook last year. Clemson, UF, and the FSU.

Actually it was south carolina, UF, us, then UF again, now FSU

Lets see if he OVs here, if not then he gone, he is very family oriented and he wants to be close to them so lets see if that plays a big role in his decision, my personal opinion i think he is just riding the high of a visit

Advertisement

Disagree. Cook barely gave us the time of day despite the fact that he had family on campus and he made numerous commitments. Johnson continues to list us high and hasn't commited to another school. I think hes a Cane in the end.

Advertisement
So far, maybe the most disappointing recruit since I started following recruiting. Not that I think he will be the greatest, but I thought he was going to be the leader of the class and now it sounds like he might not even be in it.

For me Sony was the most disappointing ever.

If we lose him this staff has no one to blame but themselves.

Here we go again... U crazy... The kid has had an offer for like a year and could have committed at any time... **** he is Lamar Millers cousin so access is NOT an issue. He has said repeatedly that UM was recruiting him the hardest. He simply don't want to go here or he's playing some stupid *** game... Good luck to him because that **** usually don't work out too good...!!!

If we lose him this staff has no one to blame but themselves.

Here we go again... U crazy... The kid has had an offer for like a year and could have committed at any time... **** he is Lamar Millers cousin so access is NOT an issue. He has said repeatedly that UM was recruiting him the hardest. He simply don't want to go here or he's playing some stupid *** game... Good luck to him because that **** usually don't work out too good...!!!

I'm sure he's a staff priority. I'm not debating that.

I think the issue with Johnson is the on-the-field-product. Not only is FSU the defending champions, but their defense also isn't an abomination. If we had a defense that he'd want to play in I think he'd be here already. I mean, we were hearing for a while to watch out for UF with Johnson. It's not because their team is great, but that's a defense that defenders want to play in. I'm sure if Muschamp wasn't on the hottest of hot seats, their defensive recruiting would be even better.

Advertisement
Back