Jalen hurts in the portal

Advertisement
There's about 1% of me who hopes he goes to FSU and absolutely whips our *** next year (which he would if he goes there) just so I can **** in every one of you ******* moron's mouths who have oatmeal brains and say you don't want this kid when we have a **** star, a coke head, and a fat homesick depressed kid in the QB room. As usual, complete brainless retards in this fanbase.

Yeah, I don't want a kid who is 22-2 as a starter, who works his *** off, who can run, throw, lead, WORK...nah....I've got N'Kosi Perry who can't stay off Snapchat long enough to close his mouth and breathe out of his nose. I'm good.

This Cane dude bloody well " speaks truth to power! " Nothing more, nothing less. And dig this. Hurt's would lead Miami to either a 10-2 or 11-1 record in ' 19. And that's with a SUSPECT offensive line and what not. dUh. So I say go after Hurts, NOW!

easily better than ANYTHING WE HAVE. Would take him and tell whomever else to kick rocks out the qb room.

He gives relevance and a jolt to recruiting. He has a NAME. from Houston CAN RESURRECT his career and our brand that took a hit...quite frankly its a no brainer and Manny should personally recruit him even without an OC.

Advertisement
Meh

But since we seem to be headed into the season with about 27 players it might be a good idea

Advertisement
I mean, sure. Why not? Not like we can afford to be picky.

Kid brings a lot to the table. Know **** it takes to win and has done just that. Showed a lot of class and substance this year and off season. Would immediately be example of what QBs is suppose to act like.

He improved quite a bit as a passer under Enos. I used to think he was trash because he was a one read and run guy. But he’s a great leader, won’t cause or get in trouble and has a ton of winning experience. I’d take him in a heartbeat for a year.

We can’t afford to bottom out again this season, and we’d almost certainly win 10 with him at QB and a guy like Applebag or a Briles type calling plays. Those guys have proven they can run effective offenses with WRs at QB. They’d do well with Hurts.

He improved quite a bit as a passer under Enos. I used to think he was trash because he was a one read and run guy. But he’s a great leader, won’t cause or get in trouble and has a ton of winning experience. I’d take him in a heartbeat for a year.

We can’t afford to bottom out again this season, and we’d almost certainly win 10 with him at QB and a guy like Applebag or a Briles type calling plays. Those guys have proven they can run effective offenses with WRs at QB. They’d do well with Hurts.

Spot on. At the absolute worst we need an average (competent) to "good" QB to serve as a bridge next year for a myriad of crucial reasons. The bright side is (as you said) that still gets us 10 wins with our schedule.

A repeat of N'Kushi level of play from that position throughout the entirety of next season will do more harm to this program than even some of the regular mopes can understand.

Last edited:

Agreed. He is better than who we have currently at the spot that has played. We haven't seen enough to make the determination on Jarren yet.

Advertisement
Spot on. At the absolute worst we need an average to "good" QB to serve as a bridge next year for a myriad of crucial reasons. The bright side is (as you said) that still gets us 10 wins with our schedule.

A repeat of N'Kushi level of play from that position throughout the entirety of next season will do more harm to this program than even some of the regular mopes can understand.
No matter who the QB is next season we will be greatly improved offensively with a competent modern OC.

However, I’m not sure we can afford the clunkers we’d likely get with a guy taking his first snaps. Hurts won’t give you those multi-turnover games where the QB falls apart. He’s not going to fold on a big stage (or a tiny stage like N’Kosi Fellini did at UVA).

Advertisement
There's about 1% of me who hopes he goes to FSU and absolutely whips our *** next year (which he would if he goes there) just so I can **** in every one of you ******* moron's mouths who have oatmeal brains and say you don't want this kid when we have a **** star, a coke head, and a fat homesick depressed kid in the QB room. As usual, complete brainless retards in this fanbase.

Yeah, I don't want a kid who is 22-2 as a starter, who works his *** off, who can run, throw, lead, WORK...nah....I've got N'Kosi Perry who can't stay off Snapchat long enough to close his mouth and breathe out of his nose. I'm good.

PREEEEEEEACH!

Hurt would be the best leader this offense has had in forever and bring a focus back here with an amazing work ethic. Doesn't blow me away as a passer but he gets it done and shouldn't be a question mark you get him here ASAP

Bring him in

What's the other option now that Tyree is going to the NFL? That short chubby dude from SMU?

I'll legitimately be shocked if nkosi makes it past august and Richt screwed the pooch on Jarren so...

This is an absolute no brainer. If we were consistently winning 9/10 games a year then I would agree we pass and roll with whoever is next in line. We are not at that level unfortunately.

Advertisement
Back