Jalen hurts in the portal

I'll pass..... because Jalen Hurts can not.

I'll take him as a short yardage back though.

Advertisement
Miami listed as one of the 11 intriguing destinations for hurts
659B9930-98C9-4BEB-A23A-A930597FF12A.jpeg

There's about 1% of me who hopes he goes to FSU and absolutely whips our *** next year (which he would if he goes there) just so I can **** in every one of you ******* moron's mouths who have oatmeal brains and say you don't want this kid when we have a **** star, a coke head, and a fat homesick depressed kid in the QB room. As usual, complete brainless retards in this fanbase.

Yeah, I don't want a kid who is 22-2 as a starter, who works his *** off, who can run, throw, lead, WORK...nah....I've got N'Kosi Perry who can't stay off Snapchat long enough to close his mouth and breathe out of his nose. I'm good.

Advertisement
Expect to have 1 qb on the rooster. Weldon is useless, Perry is headed for permanent suspension. Must get 2. Williams is a baby who threatens to transfer if we bring in competition, so might actually need 3 qbs.

I'd suspect that Weldon is gone. He got more chances than Carter has pills. I'd got to believe Richt protected him because he coached his father and this kid needs guidance. Diaz is not obligated in any manner to protect a kid who cannot stay out of trouble.

There's about 1% of me who hopes he goes to FSU and absolutely whips our *** next year (which he would if he goes there) just so I can **** in every one of you ******* moron's mouths who have oatmeal brains and say you don't want this kid when we have a **** star, a coke head, and a fat homesick depressed kid in the QB room. As usual, complete brainless retards in this fanbase.

Yeah, I don't want a kid who is 22-2 as a starter, who works his *** off, who can run, throw, lead, WORK...nah....I've got N'Kosi Perry who can't stay off Snapchat long enough to close his mouth and breathe out of his nose. I'm good.
Completely agree

This kid could have taken his football, literally, and transferred out in September like Kelly Bryant did at Clemson. He is better than Perry and quite frankly Williams has a lot to prove, who packed it in as soon as he knew he wasn't going to play.

Advertisement
I'll pass..... because Jalen Hurts can not.

I'll take him as a short yardage back though.

I assume you didn't watch the SEC title game then.

Jalen Hurts would be the best QB on Miami's roster. That has to mean something. We're probably a year away from having an OL that can pass protect and an elite WR group again so he fits the roster too.

He would account for over 3000 yards of offense and 30 TDs if he came here. He would also be a leader. Guys are crazy if they don't want that here.

This kid could have taken his football, literally, and transferred out in September like Kelly Bryant did at Clemson. He is better than Perry and quite frankly Williams has a lot to prove, who packed it in as soon as he knew he wasn't going to play.

He's better than anyone we have by a mile. The fact that this is even a discussion is completely absurd.

Advertisement
I’m shocked some folks still skeptical on Hurts. Just rewatch the Wisconsin game to remind yourselves Perry isn’t the answer.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but he's from the Houston area right? I bet Holgerson is on the phone right now to bring him home. Would love him here but not going to hold my breath.

Advertisement
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but he's from the Houston area right? I bet Holgerson is on the phone right now to bring him home. Would love him here but not going to hold my breath.

Applewhite was the first coach to offer him. Yes, he's from Houston. Applewhite offered him when he was the OC there.

Holgorson doesn’t exactly need him. He’s got one of the best quarterbacks in the country (statically speaking) coming back

Holgorson doesn’t exactly need him. He’s got one of the best quarterbacks in the country (statically speaking) coming back

Yea I know about King. He tore his meniscus so who knows what's gonna happen with him. I hope he doesn't go there and would love to have him come to Miami for a year.

Advertisement
Back