Jalen hurts in the portal

But he needs the talent around him. Maryland talent is fine if he was in the American conference but not in the B1G. They are a bottom tier team at 83 in recruiting right now. He is a senior. He has to have a mix of a winning team, good conference, good players around him and a great system for him.
Great points. He is looking to the league, and will focus on that, more so than anything else......who can help him reach the eyes of the scouts...

Advertisement
This is laughable there is 23 pages for a players who has shown zero interest in Miami . Am I wrong? I get the talk about OSU kid as he is down with Miami but Hurts and Miami have no connection.

No lie if I'm Hurts, I'm going to Maryland...
Why?
83rd recruiting class
No weapons on offense outside of the RB.
Bad defense.
Extremely tough schedule. If anything, he can do more damage to his rep than good. Come to Miami, win 10-12 games, possibly make the playoffs and try to win the natty. That's pretty much what we can offer.

Advertisement
No lie if I'm Hurts, I'm going to Maryland...

CE1435CE-2A00-42FE-9D26-161C7F933C19.gif

Why?
83rd recruiting class
No weapons on offense outside of the RB.
Bad defense.
Extremely tough schedule. If anything, he can do more damage to his rep than good. Come to Miami, win 10-12 games, possibly make the playoffs and try to win the natty. That's pretty much what we can offer.

Because they have something called an Offensive Coordinator, or at least one offensive staff for that matter.

Not sure why people think this matters at all. The weather isn’t going to impact his decision. He’ll be there briefly.

Hope he likes snow.... They are getting a blizzard this weekend. He may be there for a few days...

Advertisement
And when they scheme to take that away like UGA and Auburn did? Y’all act like these coaches aren’t going to watch tape and scheme for that.

They’re going going to make him beat them deep and this kid has no tape proving that he can do that.
If UbaGA had the magical scheme to stop Hurts then why didn’t they use it this year? He kicked their asses.

I want Hurts on this team so bad but he would be crazy to pick us since we don’t even have an offensive staff in place.

Advertisement
He can go to Maryland and play in obscurity and win at most 7 games and not play in the Big 10 Championship Game.

Or he can come here, play on national TV every week, win 10 or 11 games, refire Hardrock, and get another crack at Clemson in the ACCCG.

Locksley is a phenomenal recruiter, but he’s a horror show as a HC, and that team is a mess.

So Jalen’s killing it...but so is Shane Buechele like I mentioned in this thread. Probably would’ve been the clear cut guy.

Advertisement
Back