Jalen hurts in the portal

If we don’t get hurts on campus in the next week to 10 days he’s not coming. We don’t even have a staff member on offense. We’re about to miss on KJ Osborn as well. Exactly why you don’t drag **** out like this.

Advertisement
It is early. The Maryland thing is based on Alabama ex-coaches being there I believe. Meanwhile we have no idea if he actually likes those coaches. Not sure if anyone knows one way or the other on that. TCU means closer to home. Would make some sense.
It’s not early... he’s enrolling within the next 2 weeks. He’s may enroll at Maryland as early as Monday or the following Monday. Whichever day their classes open up

It is early. The Maryland thing is based on Alabama ex-coaches being there I believe. Meanwhile we have no idea if he actually likes those coaches. Not sure if anyone knows one way or the other on that. TCU means closer to home. Would make some sense.
He likes them

Advertisement
True; but he looked like a completely different QB in the CFP.
In a quarter of offense with no game plan to stop him probably. Look at the context of the situation he stepped into...Tua was the starter so the game planned for him, got hurt, then Jalen came in.

Advertisement
Hi I’m the guy y’all said doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Remember the inaccuracy issues I was talking about? Believe me now or do y’all want to wait til September?

Thankfully no one cares what you think, and even better, the guys who get paid to coach this football team completely disagree with you and are pursuing him heavily.

Go back to bed.

There is no rational argument for turning down Hurts. He is immediately the second-best QB in the ACC.

Is he a great passer? No. If he was, he'd be a first round pick already. But he is a good enough passer, a great runner and a poised leader with character.

The SEC championship game this year told you everything you needed to know about Hurts.

There is no rational argument for turning down Hurts. He is immediately the second-best QB in the ACC.

Is he a great passer? No. If he was, he'd be a first round pick already. But he is a good enough passer, a great runner and a poised leader with character.

The SEC championship game this year told you everything you needed to know about Hurts.

Do we have a legit chance outside of Miami fans trying to will it into existence?

Advertisement
He's the kind of guy you bring in if you are serious about importing a new culture.

For as much as I hate Alabama, very hard to find anything on Hurts I don't like. Seems to be an amazing leader, tons of big game experience, spent the past 3 years in a culture that doesn't accept losing...

Also, not for nothing, he completes 60+% of his passes and his career TD:INT ratio 46:12...and that's without even factoring in the running.

He would shake things up as far as S & C. It would shake this up to see the QB squatting more than any Offensive or defensive linemen....

Advertisement
He's the kind of guy you bring in if you are serious about importing a new culture.

For as much as I hate Alabama, very hard to find anything on Hurts I don't like. Seems to be an amazing leader, tons of big game experience, spent the past 3 years in a culture that doesn't accept losing...

Also, not for nothing, he completes 60+% of his passes and his career TD:INT ratio 46:12...and that's without even factoring in the running.

Also very committed in the weight room

Hi I’m the guy y’all said doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Remember the inaccuracy issues I was talking about? Believe me now or do y’all want to wait til September?

Im with you bro...any improvement hurts has made since 2017 would surely be countered by playing behind our weaker OL.

Do we have a legit chance outside of Miami fans trying to will it into existence?

I heard it will come down to Miami, Maryland and Oklahoma.

Maryland has the longer relationship (Locksley) so I would bet on them but Miami has the best opportunity.

I heard it will come down to Miami, Maryland and Oklahoma.

Maryland has the longer relationship (Locksley) so I would bet on them but Miami has the best opportunity.

Heard that Riley promised Rattler no grad transfer QBs.

Surely we're a hugely better alternative to boring *** Maryland and the Big 10?

Advertisement
Back