Jalen hurts in the portal

Advertisement
Yeah. I am not sure that promise will hold up from Riley especially when Rattler got kicked of his high school team and couldn’t compete in the playoffs.

I believe that. The person who told me Oklahoma was talking to Hurts, so it may have been wishful thinking.

I think we make the most sense but we need to overcome the Locksley connection.

Gotta think they have the edge especially after hiring Gattis

Advertisement
I believe that. The person who told me Oklahoma was talking to Hurts, so it may have been wishful thinking.

Lt Applesauce has a connection with Hurts, no?

Expect to have 1 qb on the rooster. Weldon is useless, Perry is headed for permanent suspension. Must get 2. Williams is a baby who threatens to transfer if we bring in competition, so might actually need 3 qbs.
TimeBO........I agree. We need competition at QB...our 2 leading candidates are a no go for various reasons.
But bring in others, and let the fireworks begin to win the spot, and good things can happen.
This year our OL should be vastly improved, so that will help.
Our kicking game is coming together, so all 3 phases should be moving up for MD.

and Michigan with the new OC hire should be an option, no?

So I've heard that Hurts is flying to Maryland right now for his visit this weekend.

It looks like we are team #2 running behind Maryland.

Advertisement

I think it is. OU people really like Austin Kendall. I don't know but OU did not call Justin Fields either.

So I've heard that Hurts is flying to Maryland right now for his visit this weekend.

It looks like we are team #2 running behind Maryland.

Screenshot_20190110-113511_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Its gonna be tough for him to choose Maryland. Mainly because they suck and are only getting weaker talent wise. Miami is loaded with players.

He will go and visit and like it. Maryland is nice but it ain't Miami. Just ain't Miami

Advertisement
Hurts would only be their this fall. Weather, campus life, or hot chick ratio isn't going to be a factor. Its going to be whoever the new OC is convincing him we will have an offense that maximizes his talent and can get him drafted into the league.
But he needs the talent around him. Maryland talent is fine if he was in the American conference but not in the B1G. They are a bottom tier team at 83 in recruiting right now. He is a senior. He has to have a mix of a winning team, good conference, good players around him and a great system for him.

Its gonna be tough for him to choose Maryland. Mainly because they suck and are only getting weaker talent wise. Miami is loaded with players.

He will go and visit and like it. Maryland is nice but it ain't Miami. Just ain't Miami

Hurts will have to decide whether to go to a team in the B1G and finish 8-4 or go to Miami, showcase his skill, and go 11-2 with acc championship game appearance. Tough choices.

Advertisement
Back