Jalen hurts in the portal

Advertisement
Someone well connected told me a month ago this was going to happen and the QB will end up at Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d take him over any QB on our roster not named Jarren. The way he led the comeback vs uga this year says a lot about him
Yeah that was impressive. Ok **** it I'll take him for 1 year, can't be worse than Malik last year.

Advertisement
You

Want another QB who can't throw? He won't have 5 star talent all around him here.

Lingard, Brevin, Pope, Mallory, Hightower, Wiggins, Davis, Dallas, Payton, etc are enough if you have someone capabale of leading a team and throwing them the ball. Not sure wtf you watch but I saw the dude come off the bench ice cold and pick apart a Georgia defense absolutely dropping dimes. Is he a great passer? No. But he gets it done and is an elite runner.

Advertisement
You

Want another QB who can't throw? He won't have 5 star talent all around him here.
If he's brought in and wins a legitimate competition then sure. If he loses, he won't start. Key is not making promises and running a real competition.

Also, giving him a scholarship helps this year, and doesn't hurt next year when we need a large class

Lingard, Brevin, Pope, Mallory, Hightower, Wiggins, Davis, Dallas, Payton, etc are enough if you have someone capabale of leading a team and throwing them the ball. Not sure wtf you watch but I saw the dude come off the bench ice cold and pick apart a Georgia defense absolutely dropping dimes. Is he a great passer? No. But he gets it done and is an elite runner.
None of them play OL though. But I agree there is talent. I was talking out of my asss

Advertisement
Back