I will never root for the U to lose

Hey Lazaro

You've got CanesFam shirts at AllCanes

CanesFam BBQs

CanesFam Softball

CanesFam Radio Show

What's next bro?

Advertisement
A5DC136E98988131425595330560_183d50bb9a9.3.1.mp4_gnxqJPjp9rQfQoTjTUMVdj5W59VDfnRMyhV0jkr7FpoBXcCZ3.P2YC1LS.nDS1kN.jpg

Advertisement
Go root for whatever team Golden goes to next moron.

Rooting for Golden to extend his time here is about the biggest degree of malice you could wish on the program.

Turn in your "Cane Card" immediately...return to sender.

No, I'm rooting for the team, no matter who is the coach. I'd never root against the 'Canes, period. That you root for "your" team based on who the coach is says how much a fan you really are.

Funny...I feel the same way. It's the exactly the reason I'm rooting for Ark State. Go figure

Rooting for Arky State against Miami is rooting AGAINST Miami, no matter how you try to spin your nonsense otherwise.

So is rooting for Al Golden

I'm not rooting for Golden, I'm rooting for Miami. Golden happens to be the coach at Miami, so by default if Miami wins so does Golden. Meanwhile, others are rooting against the team they claim to care about because they don't like the coach. That's ridiculous.

Advertisement
For wanting the canes to win?

See what I am saying? This is what I am talking about.

For not seeing the bigger picture and criticizing those that do.

It's going to happen. He's a dead man walking..why the **** delay it?

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

Tell me where you sit, fat ****.

I'd love for you to try to send me to the plastic surgeon.

Wait your with Jedi Master, that changes everything... This **** is too funny!

I'm just answering your mating call...

Ask some of the folks around here who've thrown this challenge my way how it turns out for them.

Laz I'm gonna honk those deluxe ****ies of yours one way or another.

No, I'm rooting for the team, no matter who is the coach. I'd never root against the 'Canes, period. That you root for "your" team based on who the coach is says how much a fan you really are.

Funny...I feel the same way. It's the exactly the reason I'm rooting for Ark State. Go figure

Rooting for Arky State against Miami is rooting AGAINST Miami, no matter how you try to spin your nonsense otherwise.

So is rooting for Al Golden

I'm not rooting for Golden, I'm rooting for Miami. Golden happens to be the coach at Miami, so by default if Miami wins so does Golden. Meanwhile, others are rooting against the team they claim to care about because they don't like the coach. That's ridiculous.

Aint nobody here got time for that loser talk buddy. "Real Fans" root for their team to lose over and over again until they get the coach they want. And if he cant win, then you root for the team to lose again and again til they replace him too. Some might call that being a "fair weather fan" but not around here. That is what REAL "fans" do. Root against your team because you don't like the coach.

I hope the next game we lose, some of these cats have the balls to go stand by the UM buses and tell the players how glad they are that we lost and how they hope we lose the rest of the season.

See how much our players appreciate your "real fan" commitment.

Advertisement
OP clearly dwarfs all you guys as a fan. He's the King Kong of football fans.

Don't redirect the conversation! Who are you rooting for? Us or Nebraska? Us or fau? Us or duke?

Rooting for Miami every does not make me a super fan.

A5DC136E98988131425595330560_183d50bb9a9.3.1.mp4_gnxqJPjp9rQfQoTjTUMVdj5W59VDfnRMyhV0jkr7FpoBXcCZ3.P2YC1LS.nDS1kN.jpg

Hahaha... Oh ****, it's the "Culteridgelaz"... GTFOH. Listen, unless your Mike Tyson, it's not going to end well for you.. I'm going to laugh my *** off. On second thought, Yeah dumbazz, go for it, do it, do it....!!! It might be the best highlight of the game... Go Canes and Go Laz of Cutler Ridge!

Advertisement
Who can throw bears farther, Daniel 'Danny Boy Cane' Rivera, or Lazaro 'Cutler Ridge Laz' Arribas?

For not seeing the bigger picture and criticizing those that do.

It's going to happen. He's a dead man walking..why the **** delay it?

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

Tell me where you sit, fat ****.

I'd love for you to try to send me to the plastic surgeon.

Wait your with Jedi Master, that changes everything... This **** is too funny!

I'm just answering your mating call...

Ask some of the folks around here who've thrown this challenge my way how it turns out for them.

I learned this one the hard way

Advertisement
Back