I will never root for the U to lose

How could you guys hope for such a horrible last year for Duke Johnson as a Hurricane?

That kid and Denzel bleed orange and green and lay it all out there for our program.

How could you wish for them to fail here their last years?

Shame on you guys.

Advertisement
Gotta love all the Golden homers saying how he's absolutely getting 1-2 more years. Yeah right. He's done here. The media and fans turned on him quicker than they did with Shannon, and with good reason.

For wanting the canes to win?

See what I am saying? This is what I am talking about.

For not seeing the bigger picture and criticizing those that do.

It's going to happen. He's a dead man walking..why the **** delay it?

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

Not a Golden homer at all, I just know reality here at Miami and Donna ain't firing Golden this year.

Advertisement

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

LOL, yep, it is Cutleridgelaz.

Not a Golden homer at all, I just know reality here at Miami and Donna ain't firing Golden this year.

It's too soon to say what Shalala does. If Miami loses to Nebraska and Duke will your feelings be the same? Probably not. Who knows? But as fans it is our responsibility to pressure on them to make a move.

So all this negativity will be for nothing, b/c at the worst Donna will force Golden to pull a Coker and fire like 5 assistants and get another year.

We don't have the money to buy out Golden, and our admin loves him and doesn't care enough about having a dominant football program.

I don't like it, but it is reality.

So all this negativity will be for nothing, b/c at the worst Donna will force Golden to pull a Coker and fire like 5 assistants and get another year.

We don't have the money to buy out Golden, and our admin loves him and doesn't care enough about having a dominant football program.

Yep, you already know the outcomes. When did you get a look at Miami finances and poll the administration on their internal thoughts about Golden?

Advertisement

Who is this Mary Cone? Sounds like a tremendo pendejo.

What section do you sit in? I want to say hello.

Donna has been humped before on this, she chose a choir boy coach and based on her priorities of academics over football, it seems she is fulfilling her prophecy with Golden. The administration does not want the U Culture of the past under any circumstances, so when Golden is gone, expect another softee as coach. Academics > Football=University of Miami.

The negativity is because we continue to lose. Nothing else. Get that straight. Firing coordinators should have been done last year. We are passed that point. It's all or nothing.

Are you guy from Cutler Ridge that always calls in to radio shows?

#MyHero

Advertisement

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Only reason I struggle with hoping we lose is because of the seniors who have been stuck in this pile of ****. But I realize they are screwed regardless just tough for me to hope they continue to fail.

Pretty vaginal of me, I admit. But again, Golden is so ******* clueless, I don't even have to hope. What needs to happen, will do just that. It's inevitable.

Advertisement
Bunch of sorry *** dudes on this site hoping these young men, that we are supposed to be supporting, lose so that Al can be fired. That's some real bull****. These same dudes are trying to create an disruptive environment to accomplish their agenda.

If Al is going to get fired it will be of his doing. The whole thing will happen organically. I don't need to foster that environment, he will take care of that. I am going to invest my MONEY AND ENERGY in supporting the team. I want them to win and be successful and play well and be drafted.

All this bull**** about banners and websites is not about Al or the greater good of hurricane football, its about the ego maniacs who want attention for doing it. that's why they race here to tell you what they did. That's why there is so much "I told you so" happening right now.

I Will root for this team all year. The perfect scenario for me is winning every week, not losing to famu and ark st and being blown out against Nebraska. there is still a full ******* season ahead of us. Let's go win some games and get this **** right.

Sorry for the rant. There are just too many b!itches out here pretending they are doing what's best for the team.

That's just like, your opinion man.

You guys are rooting for our players(kids) to fail right there along with those coaches.

What is wrong with you guys?

Why wouldn't you root for the best and let the chips fall?

You will have no outcome on us winning or loosing any games.

So why be a jack a$$ and root against Duke, Denzel, Dorsett, Chick etc.. on their last seasons as Hurricanes?

Go root for whatever team Golden goes to next moron.

Rooting for Golden to extend his time here is about the biggest degree of malice you could wish on the program.

Turn in your "Cane Card" immediately...return to sender.

you aint go do ****. meet me somewhere

Advertisement
Back