I will never root for the U to lose

It's the staff, not the players. The staff could very well lead this team to a below .500 season. A competent coach could easily make it a 10-2/11-1 team. We don't have enough talent to overcome the ineptitude of the staff.

Too many people keep watching Golden's first few pressers to get pumped up for the season and cant see the forest for the trees.

No brother, this is not an 11-1 team. Not with a True Frosh at QB. If RW was in there, I would say 10-2 for this team was certainly realistic with a solid staff, and should have been the measuring stick for AG. With Kaaya, 10-2 is a stretch, even for a good coach. VT is going to tee off on that kid and our OL and make his life a living ****.

A competent coach wouldn't have Kaaya starting when he has Heaps and then Williams when he is able. I have hope for Kaaya. I'm not hating on the kid. But a competent coach would be able to move the pieces he has to win. Saban, Meyer, Stoops, Fisher could all win with this team. I'm not saying titles, I'm just saying they could easily win the Coastal.

Advertisement
It's the staff, not the players. The staff could very well lead this team to a below .500 season. A competent coach could easily make it a 10-2/11-1 team. We don't have enough talent to overcome the ineptitude of the staff.

Too many people keep watching Golden's first few pressers to get pumped up for the season and cant see the forest for the trees.

No brother, this is not an 11-1 team. Not with a True Frosh at QB. If RW was in there, I would say 10-2 for this team was certainly realistic with a solid staff, and should have been the measuring stick for AG. With Kaaya, 10-2 is a stretch, even for a good coach. VT is going to tee off on that kid and our OL and make his life a living ****.

A competent coach wouldn't have Kaaya starting when he has Heaps and then Williams when he is able. I have hope for Kaaya. I'm not hating on the kid. But a competent coach would be able to move the pieces he has to win. Saban, Meyer, Stoops, Fisher could all win with this team. I'm not saying titles, I'm just saying they could easily win the Coastal.

Heaps is not the answer.

Advertisement
Back