I will never root for the U to lose

It sucks to have so many conditional supporters affiliated with our team. That what you dudes are that are rooting for losses. Conditional fans. **** has to be to your liking for you to ride with the team. At least there are some REAL DUDES left. They will be there for this team no matter what. If that makes us super fans, then so be it. Fvck you and your conditional support. Miami doesn't need you. You probably never were there to begin with.

I did go to Miami. You gonna de-activate my CaneCard?

Advertisement
I'm not rooting for us to ******* lose, but that doesn't mean I don't think Golden, his boyfriend, And Shalala and co aren't a pox on this program. He's a terrible coach, sleeze, a liar, and puts his friends above the program.

I support the kids all the way, it ain't their fault.

That said, I find it hilarious a bunch of ******s who blindly support this regime no matter how ****** we look, the ***** and attack sane fans who don't accept this garbage product on the field. 7-12 against teams with winning records, 0-3 vs. FSU with back to back beatdowns, hasn't beaten a team over 8 wins, worst defense statistically in UM history. It goes on and on. And the you try to attack fans for not blindly supporting the program like petulant fifth grade ******s, challenging them to fights and accusing them of being gator or Seminoles fans.

How ******* retarded are some of you? Seriously, human beings shouldn't be this ******* useless. Many of us who are fed up with our ****** team are alumni, season ticket holders, and people who have been financially supporting the team for years.

So **** you who try and look down on us for asking for a competent team. **** you guys who blindly support our coach simply because he wears a ******* tie and looks like he works the night shift at Denny's. And the biggest **** you to the idiots who talk about Miami like were some downtrodden, hopeless program who can do no better than the last 10 years of ****, and think we should just shut up and accept this garbage. The idea that some of you actually believe we don't have the money to pony up for top quality coaches are retarded, and have been brainwashed by the media, our admin, and age old internet cliches. Donna Shalala has ran fundraising campaigns for over a billion dollars on multiple occasions. She's capable of raising huge amounts of capital and if she gave a **** about athletics the money would be there.

if he loses the games he deserves to get fired

if he wins them he doesnt deserve to get fired

let see if he ****ing wins or loses the games before we decide to fire him!!

Holy ****...where the F have you been? When you're done ****ing around with your flux capacitor and return to 2014, google Golden's results over the last 3 1/2 years. You've missed quite a bit.

Bunch of internet tough guys. What the **** I hope I'm down there for a game. I wanna see if you hit as hard as you talk.

CookedChillyBabirusa.gif
Posting pictures you must be sunrise ******* boyfriend

Advertisement
"meet me at a second location"

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

A one thousand word response from pedo4life

:roll-canes2:

It all boils down to a distrust of the administration. Their commitment to winning, and financial support for the program is doubted by a lot of us. Some feel like the administration looks at a lot of the fan base like sheep who can roll over to the times and submit to 4 loss seasons. It's sad but sometimes complete embarrassment is the only way the administration can be forced to make a move. That's how I felt during the USF game Shannon's last year and I rooted for USF on my couch for the greater good of the program (potentially).

I'm not reading all nine pages of this, but everyone does realize that rooting one way or the other doesn't actually influence the games right? The coaches and players handle that and our coaches have not done a good job of preparing the team to actually win games. There is 3 full seasons of evidence for this. This is a veteran team with players they have chosen and coached. There is zero evidence that the staff can create a gameplan to defeat a team, coach and instruct the players in execution of that plan, and make adjustments to the other teams plan. So if it makes you feel better to condescend to the people who feel that what must be done eventually should be done immediately go ahead, but rooting as hard as you can for the Canes isn't going to actually affect the win column.

One - not one of you would ever tell The Playmaker, Ray Lewis or Ed Reed that you want Miami to lose - none - so stop talking crap

Two - if our O Line was able to be half as nasty as this board has been the last few days, we wouldnt lose a game

Advertisement
OP's premise makes me want to get a colonoscopy, but I have to admit.....

This ******* thread delivers THE GOODS!

SunriseCane said:
You c0ckscuker little fa.g.got. Rooting against the Canes. I PRAY I see you at the game this weekend. And I hope you've prepared your will.

You don't have to hope and pray softass *****...

All you have to do is search my name on the site and you'll know exactly were I sit!

If you're too stupid to use the function, I'll be glad to post it for you and Fat****Laz.

So let's recap...

*Told you were I tailgaited before games.
*Was at said game (even though I had no desire to go because the team blows ***)
*Nobody came looking for me, which I found odd.

So what happened? Inquiring minds must know.

SunriseCane: Let our powers combine. Hope!

Canesfam: Canesfam!

butchs'revenge: Spirit! *spirit fingers*

mydas77: Swagger!

ilovelamp: Ballin Boyz!

SunriseCane, Canesfam, butchs'revenge, mydas77, ilovelampi: Go, Golden!

Al Golden: By your powers combined, I just might win this game!

Advertisement
SunriseCane: Let our powers combine. Hope!

Canesfam: Canesfam!

butchs'revenge: Spirit! *spirit fingers*

mydas77: Swagger!

ilovelamp: Ballin Boyz!

SunriseCane, Canesfam, butchs'revenge, mydas77, ilovelampi: Go, Golden!

Al Golden: By your powers combined, I just might win this game!

Voltron?

I think it goes to show the conviction they have for getting rid of Al Golden and D'Nofrio. To be real they don't have to wish because AL and these schmucks (HC,OC, DC and OL) will never be able to prepare a team to beat any top 25 team. So while you might play the "I'm a better cane Fan than You", fact is we are badly coached and aren't getting any better soon, so losses will come and pressure to get rid of Al will only intensify. I bet you would not bet your stack on the Canes against any top 25 team. So go to **** with that Super Fan ****.

Advertisement
It's the staff, not the players. The staff could very well lead this team to a below .500 season. A competent coach could easily make it a 10-2/11-1 team. We don't have enough talent to overcome the ineptitude of the staff.

Too many people keep watching Golden's first few pressers to get pumped up for the season and cant see the forest for the trees.

SunriseCane said:
You c0ckscuker little fa.g.got. Rooting against the Canes. I PRAY I see you at the game this weekend. And I hope you've prepared your will.

You don't have to hope and pray softass *****...

All you have to do is search my name on the site and you'll know exactly were I sit!

If you're too stupid to use the function, I'll be glad to post it for you and Fat****Laz.

So let's recap...

*Told you were I tailgaited before games.
*Was at said game (even though I had no desire to go because the team blows ***)
*Nobody came looking for me, which I found odd.

So what happened? Inquiring minds must know.

Anybody have an idea w/r/t why these fine outstanding gentlemen failed to show up?

It's the staff, not the players. The staff could very well lead this team to a below .500 season. A competent coach could easily make it a 10-2/11-1 team. We don't have enough talent to overcome the ineptitude of the staff.

Too many people keep watching Golden's first few pressers to get pumped up for the season and cant see the forest for the trees.

No brother, this is not an 11-1 team. Not with a True Frosh at QB. If RW was in there, I would say 10-2 for this team was certainly realistic with a solid staff, and should have been the measuring stick for AG. With Kaaya, 10-2 is a stretch, even for a good coach. VT is going to tee off on that kid and our OL and make his life a living ****.

Advertisement
Back