I will never root for the U to lose

For wanting the canes to win?

See what I am saying? This is what I am talking about.
If you are continuing to support this staff after all of the evidence at hand, you clearly do not want the Canes to win.

Go **** yourself. You and similar fans are the problem, along with the administration.

We all support the KIDS! We all want to be nat'l champs every year. what we do not want is for a coaching stuff such as coach cupcake & hes lackeys wasting these kids with after play calling & awful schemes.

Advertisement
if he loses the games he deserves to get fired

if he wins them he doesnt deserve to get fired

let see if he ****ing wins or loses the games before we decide to fire him!!

Funny...I feel the same way. It's the exactly the reason I'm rooting for Ark State. Go figure

Rooting for Arky State against Miami is rooting AGAINST Miami, no matter how you try to spin your nonsense otherwise.

So is rooting for Al Golden

I'm not rooting for Golden, I'm rooting for Miami. Golden happens to be the coach at Miami, so by default if Miami wins so does Golden. Meanwhile, others are rooting against the team they claim to care about because they don't like the coach. That's ridiculous.

Aint nobody here got time for that loser talk buddy. "Real Fans" root for their team to lose over and over again until they get the coach they want. And if he cant win, then you root for the team to lose again and again til they replace him too. Some might call that being a "fair weather fan" but not around here. That is what REAL "fans" do. Root against your team because you don't like the coach.

I hope the next game we lose, some of these cats have the balls to go stand by the UM buses and tell the players how glad they are that we lost and how they hope we lose the rest of the season.

See how much our players appreciate your "real fan" commitment.

OP clearly dwarfs all you guys as a fan. He's the King Kong of football fans.

Don't redirect the conversation! Who are you rooting for? Us or Nebraska? Us or fau? Us or duke?

Rooting for Miami every does not make me a super fan.

I'm rooting for the program. I'll let you figure out what that means, King Kong Superfan.

We are in the same place, I think.

You just like to stir **** up. I just want us to focus on winning.

Btw, I do not need **** from these clowns. I am not propping myself up like you are suggesting. Who gives a flying **** about anonymous reputations.

Rooting for Arky State against Miami is rooting AGAINST Miami, no matter how you try to spin your nonsense otherwise.

So is rooting for Al Golden

I'm not rooting for Golden, I'm rooting for Miami. Golden happens to be the coach at Miami, so by default if Miami wins so does Golden. Meanwhile, others are rooting against the team they claim to care about because they don't like the coach. That's ridiculous.

Aint nobody here got time for that loser talk buddy. "Real Fans" root for their team to lose over and over again until they get the coach they want. And if he cant win, then you root for the team to lose again and again til they replace him too. Some might call that being a "fair weather fan" but not around here. That is what REAL "fans" do. Root against your team because you don't like the coach.

I hope the next game we lose, some of these cats have the balls to go stand by the UM buses and tell the players how glad they are that we lost and how they hope we lose the rest of the season.

See how much our players appreciate your "real fan" commitment.

OP clearly dwarfs all you guys as a fan. He's the King Kong of football fans.

Don't redirect the conversation! Who are you rooting for? Us or Nebraska? Us or fau? Us or duke?

Rooting for Miami every does not make me a super fan.

I'm rooting for the program. I'll let you figure out what that means, King Kong Superfan.

We are in the same place, I think.

You just like to stir **** up. I just want us to focus on winning.

Btw, I do not need **** from these clowns. I am not propping myself up like you are suggesting. Who gives a flying **** about anonymous reputations.

Yes. Our mental energy if we focus on winning will produce a lot more wins. You hear that negative nancy 'Cane fans? Focus your energy on winning and then we'll be wiping the floor with powerhouses like Duke.

Advertisement
I rooted for the Dolphins to lose a few years ago. Even Jeff Ireland would have known enough to pick Andrew Luck.

Now the Dolphins don't have Andrew Luck so we're forced to pretend Ryan Tannehill is something he's not and has never been. New coordinator, that's the latest happy adjustment.

That team is destined to waste at least a half dozen seasons on Tannehill.

It's different in college. Canes losing is too much ammo for opposing fans. Like Gator fans. I want them miserable. Besides, this isn't a simple matter of identifying Andrew Luck. Minus Golden we'd actually have to pick somebody from the crowd. As I mentioned yesterday,. after the Orange Bowl/Sun Life decisions I'm convinced we have absolutely no idea what we are doing. The next guy could be worse, far worse. After all, some fans actually want Mike Leach. Does anyone realize how scary that is? It shouldn't be possible to be that bad. It's like stepping up to the tee box and whiffing on 18 consecutive holes. I've never seen that but after reading posts seriously calling for Mike Leach I'm convinced it's possible.

BTW, we lost as 4.5 point underdog to Louisville. That's not an impeachable offense. I suspect Al Golden has far more leash and margin for error than we suspect. Playing a freshman quarterback only adds to the benefit of a doubt, a benefit we may not be comfortable with but simple for an administration to apply. To get rid of Golden quickly we need to hope he spent time with Petrino last week and took voluminous notes on motorcycle adventuring.

First of all, it's not 1 game. It's the last 7, in which he's 2-5.

Second of all, I was 9 years old and didn't know who the **** Butch Davis was in 1997, so way to look like an idiot.

Lastly, your little "woe is me" routine where you talk down about our program as a way to justify keeping Golden on, only to turn around and lie by saying "I don't care if he's fired" is retarded. "Oh guys what will we ever do without him? We can't do better! You guys wanted Butch gone! Oh, but I don't care if he's fired, yeah that's it." Man up and say you support him, and stop dancing around it like a gaylord.

Now, since you're so sure he's staying, take the bet or meet me somewhere, then meet me somewhere immediately after that at a second meeting location.

Its not about justifying keeping Golden on jackass, its about using some logic and common ******* sense with all this hysterical whining going on in here. Golden is NOT going to get fired next week, or the week after. The dude still has 5-6 years on his contract. IF we have to eat that buyout NOW, its going to seriously hurt the ability on how much we can pay a new coach. That's a FACT. AGAIN, I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT AL GOLDEN. IF he fails, he can go get ****ed and fire his ***. But YOU ALL need to face reality, in that we are NOT going to be hiring Butch, or some big name coach. We have some cat running around these boards screaming about "Hire Sumlin". LMFAO. As if we can come CLOSE to paying what the big programs pay for HCs.

Our NEXT coach, is going to be another UNKNOWN mid major HC, or a coordinator. And HALF THE ******* SO CALLED "FANS" on here are going to have ANOTHER HISSY FIT, and bash the University, the program, Shalala and everyone else, for hiring another "loser". And this is going to start ALL OVER AGAIN.

Rooting for our team to lose is B*TCH MADE BULLSH*T. Again, Id like to see some of you have the balls to go up to our players before the game and tell them how you are rooting for the other team. ILL MEET YOU THERE. RIGHT IN FRONT OF DENZEL PERRYMAN, when you tell him how you will be cheering for FAMU, ARK STATE, NEBRASKA, and other teams to beat us.

As for ME? Im going to root for our players and our team. And if we fail and **** the bed, THEN Im going to hope that the right decisions are made to get better coaching for this program. But I will NEVER root for another team to beat us. And Im not surprised you were 9 in 97, you act like you are 9 NOW. Another typical mid 20's hot head fan with NO sense of reality. In 97 and 98 people were flying banner around the OB calling for Butch's head, and Butch was known on Grassy's boards as "Botch Davis". There were "FIRE BUTCH DAVIS" threads every other week on the boards.

In the end, you can loathe Al Golden as much as you want, but what is going to happen, is GOING to happen. Either he is going to win, or he will fail, and be fired. All the whining and hysteria and banners and trashing of the administration, and calling our recruits STUPID for coming to play at Miami, and ROOTING AGAINST OUR TEAM is beyond immature stupidity.

And who the F*CK said that Im sure he's "staying"? I said that 6-6 gives him close to a 1/3rd chance of being fired this year. That's my estimation. And a bad record, ensures he's gone next year. Might it be 50/50? MAYBE. BIG F*CKING DEAL. Here is what I DO know. There are NO BIG NAME COACHES banging down the doors to coach at Miami. There HAVENT BEEN in a LONG TIME. The job does NOT pay what the top programs pay. Fan support is a JOKE here. The local media SUCKS DONKEY D*CK. So what exactly is going to motivate most of these big name coaches to take paycuts to come here?? NOTHING. The SAME WAY they laughed in our faces the last 2 times the job was open.

And GUESS WHAT??? Im OK WITH THAT. I UNDERSTAND IT. I HAVE ACCEPTED IT. THAT IS REALITY. And if Golden has to go, then he HAS TO GO. But some of you are DREAMING if you think the magical unicorn is going to come flying over the rainbow and deliver us Nick Saban, or Jimmy Johnson or Butch Davis again. Keep dreaming. And when it DOESNT happen, you will be on here AGAIN, trashing the program, the administration, and screaming about what a bunch of "LOSERS" we are, and some ****heads will be screaming about how they hope we "lose" again. More "SUPERFANS" who think that trashing the program and rooting against our team is suddenly going to turn us into Alabama.

Where does does all this faith in turning it around in year FOUR come from?

The display Monday night was more than enough for me. The Canes lost by 18 points to a mediocre team, with less talent, and more question marks than Miami. This does not occur within a well coached and developed program after FOUR years. The loss was terrible and embarrassing to the legacy of this program.

Advertisement
Really liked Golden until the PSU fiasco. I think he may have officially lost me then. But this last game really has turned me sour. I am with the OP. I will never root for the team to lose. But I want changes. Something needs to be done because we are running on a treadmill. I want to get back to where we were. What needs to be done to do that? Change coordinators seems to be the logical first step. You don't blow up the car because it has a flat. You change the tire. But if the car still ain't running right after the tuneups, then it's time to get a new car. First things first. But I want to see signs that something is changing. That first game showed us nothing has really changed and we're in for a treadmill season. Lots of effort. But stuck in the same spot. I want Golden to be successful. But if he can't make the changes. Then he needs to be changed.

The display Monday night was more than enough for me. The Canes lost by 18 points to a mediocre team, with less talent, and more question marks than Miami. This does not occur within a well coached and developed program after FOUR years. The loss was terrible and embarrassing to the legacy of this program.

I don't think anyone is professing any great faith that anything will turn around. But we are 1 game into this season. We don't know how this season will play out yet. Im not going to sit there and throw a ******* temper tantrum, and root for our team to lose, because I think Golden sucks, or that he is going to fail here. If he fails, he will be fired. And we will move on. But Im going to root for our team to win. Because Im a Canes fan, not only when we are "winning", but always. And **** YES I want to win, I HATE losing. And if/when Golden fails, I will be right there to say he needs to go. But we haven't even played our 2nd game yet. Im not just going to give up on the whole f*cking season in the 1st week of September, because our OC **** the bed, and we ****ed up with a True Frosh making his first start on the road. Yes, this team has other issues, but it has enough talent, that if this staff can pull its **** together, can get us to the ACCCG. I would like to see guys like Duke, and DP and Chick leave this program as winners, at least having played for an ACCCG. Maybe even having won a bowl game. That's what I WANT. Not more failure.

So yeah, I don't give a f*Ck about Golden either way. Its not my life's obsession to see him burned or fired or to hate him to the ends of the Earth. If he can get it together, great, because I want to see the team succeed. And if he cant, and he flops on his face in year 4, then its time to move on. But I said from the beginning I was going to wait and see how this season played out, and that's what Im going to do.

Because I remember in 2000, when we lost to UW in that second game. People were in a RAGE. The Fire BUTCH hysteria was at FULL FORCE. That was supposed to be "our year". And we ended u ripping off the rest of the season undefeated, and everyone STFU and suddenly Butch walked on water.

So since Nick Saban and Jon Gruden aren't currently arm wrestling to see who gets to be the new coach at UM, and waiting in the wings, I figure we might as well just wait and see how the season plays out, and then have the blood bath later. There really is NO point in this **** now. **** its not like anyone really thought this team was going to go undefeated anyway. At least half these boards thought we would lose at UL as it was. Granted no one expected Coley's **** show of an offense, but one can only hope that even Golden realized what a cluster**** of a mistake that was, and that it cant happen again. IF they cant get it fixed, they WILL FAIL. IF they FAIL, they will be GONE. What will come, will come.

I don't think anyone is professing any great faith that anything will turn around. But we are 1 game into this season. We don't know how this season will play out yet. Im not going to sit there and throw a ****ing temper tantrum, and root for our team to lose, because I think Golden sucks, or that he is going to fail here. If he fails, he will be fired. And we will move on. But Im going to root for our team to win. Because Im a Canes fan, not only when we are "winning", but always. And **** YES I want to win, I HATE losing. And if/when Golden fails, I will be right there to say he needs to go. But we haven't even played our 2nd game yet. Im not just going to give up on the whole f*cking season in the 1st week of September, because our OC **** the bed, and we ****ed up with a True Frosh making his first start on the road. Yes, this team has other issues, but it has enough talent, that if this staff can pull its **** together, can get us to the ACCCG. I would like to see guys like Duke, and DP and Chick leave this program as winners, at least having played for an ACCCG. Maybe even having won a bowl game. That's what I WANT. Not more failure.

So yeah, I don't give a f*Ck about Golden either way. Its not my life's obsession to see him burned or fired or to hate him to the ends of the Earth. If he can get it together, great, because I want to see the team succeed. And if he cant, and he flops on his face in year 4, then its time to move on. But I said from the beginning I was going to wait and see how this season played out, and that's what Im going to do.

Because I remember in 2000, when we lost to UW in that second game. People were in a RAGE. The Fire BUTCH hysteria was at FULL FORCE. That was supposed to be "our year". And we ended u ripping off the rest of the season undefeated, and everyone STFU and suddenly Butch walked on water.

So since Nick Saban and Jon Gruden aren't currently arm wrestling to see who gets to be the new coach at UM, and waiting in the wings, I figure we might as well just wait and see how the season plays out, and then have the blood bath later. There really is NO point in this **** now. **** its not like anyone really thought this team was going to go undefeated anyway. At least half these boards thought we would lose at UL as it was. Granted no one expected Coley's **** show of an offense, but one can only hope that even Golden realized what a cluster**** of a mistake that was, and that it cant happen again. IF they cant get it fixed, they WILL FAIL. IF they FAIL, they will be GONE. What will come, will come.

:mandown:

So all this negativity will be for nothing, b/c at the worst Donna will force Golden to pull a Coker and fire like 5 assistants and get another year.

We don't have the money to buy out Golden, and our admin loves him and doesn't care enough about having a dominant football program.

I don't like it, but it is reality.

Yep, you already know the outcomes. When did you get a look at Miami finances and poll the administration on their internal thoughts about Golden?

He apparently thinks he sees over the finances at the University like every other nutcase that post this crap.

Advertisement

I don't think anyone is professing any great faith that anything will turn around. But we are 1 game into this season. We don't know how this season will play out yet. Im not going to sit there and throw a ******* temper tantrum, and root for our team to lose, because I think Golden sucks, or that he is going to fail here. If he fails, he will be fired. And we will move on. But Im going to root for our team to win. Because Im a Canes fan, not only when we are "winning", but always. And **** YES I want to win, I HATE losing. And if/when Golden fails, I will be right there to say he needs to go. But we haven't even played our 2nd game yet. Im not just going to give up on the whole f*cking season in the 1st week of September, because our OC **** the bed, and we ****ed up with a True Frosh making his first start on the road. Yes, this team has other issues, but it has enough talent, that if this staff can pull its **** together, can get us to the ACCCG. I would like to see guys like Duke, and DP and Chick leave this program as winners, at least having played for an ACCCG. Maybe even having won a bowl game. That's what I WANT. Not more failure.

9Axympj.gif

Advertisement
Bunch of internet tough guys. What the **** I hope I'm down there for a game. I wanna see if you hit as hard as you talk.

You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend.

It sucks to have so many conditional supporters affiliated with our team. That what you dudes are that are rooting for losses. Conditional fans. **** has to be to your liking for you to ride with the team. At least there are some REAL DUDES left. They will be there for this team no matter what. If that makes us super fans, then so be it. Fvck you and your conditional support. Miami doesn't need you. You probably never were there to begin with.

It sucks to have so many conditional supporters affiliated with our team. That what you dudes are that are rooting for losses. Conditional fans. **** has to be to your liking for you to ride with the team. At least there are some REAL DUDES left. They will be there for this team no matter what. If that makes us super fans, then so be it. Fvck you and your conditional support. Miami doesn't need you. You probably never were there to begin with.

Advertisement
Back