I will never root for the U to lose

mydas77

Sophomore
Bunch of sorry *** dudes on this site hoping these young men, that we are supposed to be supporting, lose so that Al can be fired. That's some real bull****. These same dudes are trying to create an disruptive environment to accomplish their agenda.

If Al is going to get fired it will be of his doing. The whole thing will happen organically. I don't need to foster that environment, he will take care of that. I am going to invest my MONEY AND ENERGY in supporting the team. I want them to win and be successful and play well and be drafted.

All this bull**** about banners and websites is not about Al or the greater good of hurricane football, its about the ego maniacs who want attention for doing it. that's why they race here to tell you what they did. That's why there is so much "I told you so" happening right now.

I Will root for this team all year. The perfect scenario for me is winning every week, not losing to famu and ark st and being blown out against Nebraska. there is still a full ******* season ahead of us. Let's go win some games and get this **** right.

Sorry for the rant. There are just too many b!itches out here pretending they are doing what's best for the team.

Advertisement
If we had an admin. Give a dam about football like the sec schools, I would agree. Ours are completely fine with mediocrity and our only hope for change is national embarrassment(billboards,banners,etc.), not showing up for games, etc.

Bunch of sorry *** dudes on this site hoping these young men, that we are supposed to be supporting, lose so that Al can be fired. That's some real bull****. These same dudes are trying to create an disruptive environment to accomplish their agenda.

If Al is going to get fired it will be of his doing. The whole thing will happen organically. I don't need to foster that environment, he will take care of that. I am going to invest my MONEY AND ENERGY in supporting the team. I want them to win and be successful and play well and be drafted.

All this bull**** about banners and websites is not about Al or the greater good of hurricane football, its about the ego maniacs who want attention for doing it. that's why they race here to tell you what they did. That's why there is so much "I told you so" happening right now.

I Will root for this team all year. The perfect scenario for me is winning every week, not losing to famu and ark st and being blown out against Nebraska. there is still a full ******* season ahead of us. Let's go win some games and get this **** right.

Sorry for the rant. There are just too many b!itches out here pretending they are doing what's best for the team.

AMEN brother!!!

Advertisement
Congrats. Let us know how many wins your awesome fandom is worth this year.

LOL @ talking about "ego maniacs" in a post where you primarily talk about yourself and how awesome of a fan you are.

For wanting the canes to win?

See what I am saying? This is what I am talking about.
If you are continuing to support this staff after all of the evidence at hand, you clearly do not want the Canes to win.

Go **** yourself. You and similar fans are the problem, along with the administration.

Obviously you failed reading comprehension. He said he's rooting for the team never said he was supporting the staff

Advertisement
Dear Mr. Super-Fan,

The day you pay for my season tickets, hurricane club membership, hotels, traveling expenses, food, etc, I will do what you say.

You don't have to root for them to lose, but the best thing for everyone especially the players is for this to be Goldens last year.

Advertisement
I can never understand the guys who call themselves real Cane fans rooting for us to ever loose.

GTFOH with that ****

I don't care what your goal is, it is absolutely retarded.

You are not real fans.

All you will accomplish is making our university look horrible to any recruits considering us.

You all know that Donna will give Golden at least 1-2 more years no matter what billboards you create or banners you fly over the stadium.

So why add to the negativity?

Why root for a team you pretend to love to loose ever?

Its not just the coaches loosing, its the players and community loosing as well.

Remember Muschamp just went 4-8 and lost at home to Georgia f#cking Southern and was not fired, and he is not loved nearly as much by UF's administration as Golden is by Donna and Blake James, and he doesn't get extra credit like Golden for guiding us through this NCAA ****storm. Oh and UF has plenty of $$$ to buy Muschamp out of his contract, we don't have that luxury(Golden has a 5 year contract and we have no money).

So if you are rooting against us or helping fund a stupid banner or billboard to throw all types of negativity into our program then please turn in your Cane card, b/c you are no real fan.

This ^^^ is the type of **** all of our rivals and anyone who recruits south FL and sees the commits for 2016 are hoping we do.

If you really want change and not throw negativity at our program, then flood Donna and Blake James email with concerning letters, don't pull that^^^ ****.

For wanting the canes to win?

See what I am saying? This is what I am talking about.

For not seeing the bigger picture and criticizing those that do.

It's going to happen. He's a dead man walking..why the **** delay it?

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

I rooted for us to lose to USF in Randy's last year. There was no way we were going to fire Randy unless we lost that game. I had season tickets and decided not to go to that game, the only way I could really send a message was to not show up. The fact that NO ONE went to that game coupled with Randy losing to a bad USF team at home was just too much for the board of directors to take and they ended up firing him. Sometimes the only way to move forward is to take a step back first.
If you really think that Golden and crew are not the right choice you should be rooting for Miami to lose because that is the only thing that will bring about change. Winning 7-8 games a year will keep Golden here through 2020.
If you think Golden is the right choice then by all means hope for us to win 7 games this year and he will be back next year, but if you really think Golden is not the right guy and that we will not get Miami back into the national title picture then you should hope he tanks this season so we can move forward with a new coach.
I for one think the best thing for this team is to have a terrible season so we can get a new coaching staff and hopefully improve next year.

Advertisement
I have been a Cane's fan through the best and worst of times. The only constant is that KIDS wear the colors i bleed. I never wish ill on them or those that love Miami. #Cane4Life
This too shall pass

clip_55_thumbnail.jpg

I can never understand the guys who call themselves real Cane fans rooting for us to ever loose.

GTFOH with that ****

I don't care what your goal is, it is absolutely retarded.

You are not real fans.

All you will accomplish is making our university look horrible to any recruits considering us.

You all know that Donna will give Golden at least 1-2 more years no matter what billboards you create or banners you fly over the stadium.

So why add to the negativity?

Why root for a team you pretend to love to loose ever?

Its not just the coaches loosing, its the players and community loosing as well.

Remember Muschamp just went 4-8 and lost at home to Georgia f#cking Southern and was not fired, and he is not loved nearly as much by UF's administration as Golden is by Donna and Blake James, and he doesn't get extra credit like Golden for guiding us through this NCAA ****storm. Oh and UF has plenty of $$$ to buy Muschamp out of his contract, we don't have that luxury(Golden has a 5 year contract and we have no money).

So if you are rooting against us or helping fund a stupid banner or billboard to throw all types of negativity into our program then please turn in your Cane card, b/c you are no real fan.

This ^^^ is the type of **** all of our rivals and anyone who recruits south FL and sees the commits for 2016 are hoping we do.

If you really want change and not throw negativity at our program, then flood Donna and Blake James email with concerning letters, don't pull that^^^ ****.

Look at all those recruits we lost in 2008 after hoping that UM would lose enough games for Coker to get fired. Look how badly Golden struggled in recruiting in 2012 after hoping that UM would lose to USF so Shannon would get fired.

Stop telling other people how to be fans. Nobody cares about UF.

I'm proud as **** to be a Miami Hurricane fan and my love for this team runs deep...but god**** is am I ashamed of how Hurricanes fans act sometimes. That's why it's so easy for other fans to troll us.

Advertisement
Back