I will never root for the U to lose

You guys are rooting for our players(kids) to fail right there along with those coaches.

What is wrong with you guys?

Why wouldn't you root for the best and let the chips fall?

You will have no outcome on us winning or loosing any games.

So why be a jack a$$ and root against Duke, Denzel, Dorsett, Chick etc.. on their last seasons as Hurricanes?

Because we don't want to win 7 games, keep Golden and have it ruin our underclass men's careers.

Advertisement

For wanting the canes to win?

See what I am saying? This is what I am talking about.

For not seeing the bigger picture and criticizing those that do.

It's going to happen. He's a dead man walking..why the **** delay it?

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Nope can't grasp the concept. Like the OP states, it will take care of itself. You guys act like rooting one way or the other makes any fcking difference in the outcome of the game. If u root for your supposed team to win and they do then I don't see the problem. This would mean that. By some act of God golden and co become good coaches and everyone is happy. If you root for your supposed team to win and they lose, well then golden will be gone and you will again be happy. I see no downside in rooting for your said favorite team to win. If you openly root for your supposed team to lose, u aren't a fan of the team you are a fan of winning. You can try to rationalize it any way you want, so that you can hold your head up but it doesn't change the truth. You might as well just go root for whomever is ranked number 1

Hey Canefam, you chinstrap clad fat putz, why don't you swing by me and Duval's tailgate Saturday. My boy and I will stuff a grass fed beef slider in your gullet then knock your face three ways to Sunday.

Bunch of sorry *** dudes on this site hoping these young men, that we are supposed to be supporting, lose so that Al can be fired. That's some real bull****. These same dudes are trying to create an disruptive environment to accomplish their agenda.

If Al is going to get fired it will be of his doing. The whole thing will happen organically. I don't need to foster that environment, he will take care of that. I am going to invest my MONEY AND ENERGY in supporting the team. I want them to win and be successful and play well and be drafted.

All this bull**** about banners and websites is not about Al or the greater good of hurricane football, its about the ego maniacs who want attention for doing it. that's why they race here to tell you what they did. That's why there is so much "I told you so" happening right now.

I Will root for this team all year. The perfect scenario for me is winning every week, not losing to famu and ark st and being blown out against Nebraska. there is still a full ******* season ahead of us. Let's go win some games and get this **** right.

Sorry for the rant. There are just too many b!itches out here pretending they are doing what's best for the team.

Thank you. I agree 100%.

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Nope can't grasp the concept. Like the OP states, it will take care of itself. You guys act like rooting one way or the other makes any fcking difference in the outcome of the game. If u root for your supposed team to win and they do then I don't see the problem. This would mean that. By some act of God golden and co become good coaches and everyone is happy. If you root for your supposed team to win and they lose, well then golden will be gone and you will again be happy. I see no downside in rooting for your said favorite team to win. If you openly root for your supposed team to lose, u aren't a fan of the team you are a fan of winning. You can try to rationalize it any way you want, so that you can hold your head up but it doesn't change the truth. You might as well just go root for whomever is ranked number 1

Has nothing to do with holding any heads up high.

I want our Canes to be successful again. That's it. Period. That's the only motive and I'll root for whatever I think will make that happen in the least amount of time.

The downside a huge...a few extra wins here or there might be enough to tempt our incompetent administration to keep this clown for one more year and dip us a year farther away from success.

Last edited:
Advertisement

If you are continuing to support this staff after all of the evidence at hand, you clearly do not want the Canes to win.

Go **** yourself. You and similar fans are the problem, along with the administration.

Rooting for us to lose is not supporting the team no matter what delusional nonsense you try to use to convince yourself that it is.

If you are continuing to support this staff after all of the evidence at hand, you clearly do not want the Canes to win.

Go **** yourself. You and similar fans are the problem, along with the administration.

Rooting for us to lose is not supporting the team no matter what delusional nonsense you try to use to convince yourself that it is.

You are the guy who was predicting non-sense all summer.

Remind me again why anything you say is credible?

Advertisement
Mydas is a real genuine idiot. People are creating a disruptive environment to accomplish an agenda?

Bltch, 2-5 over our last 7 losing games by an avg score of 18. It's leaking that the team hates Al. This is all his doing.

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

LOL, yep, it is Cutleridgelaz.

Hahaha... Oh ****, it's the "Culteridgelaz"... GTFOH. Listen, unless your Mike Tyson, it's not going to end well for you.. I'm going to laugh my *** off. On second thought, Yeah dumbazz, go for it, do it, do it....!!! It might be the best highlight of the game... Go Canes and Go Laz of Cutler Ridge!

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

Go root for whatever team Golden goes to next moron.

Rooting for Golden to extend his time here is about the biggest degree of malice you could wish on the program.

Turn in your "Cane Card" immediately...return to sender.

No, I'm rooting for the team, no matter who is the coach. I'd never root against the 'Canes, period. That you root for "your" team based on who the coach is says how much a fan you really are.

Laz..the superfan guy that is such a denegerate that he calls every ******* show on the dial every ******* day... He Is calling other people a loser?

LMAO!!!!

Advertisement

You are the guy who was predicting non-sense all summer.

Remind me again why anything you say is credible?

More babble from you as usual. What "nonsense" was I predicting? What's not credible, ever, is a supposed fan cheering for his team to lose. I can't imagine such pathetic pussiness from any other fanbase.

weownfsu has his own Mike Tyson, or is CutlerRidgeLaz just a 'tard?

Laz, what section you at, bro? I hope you like dragons, 'cause Immabe dragon my balls across your face when I see you.

Advertisement

Go root for whatever team Golden goes to next moron.

Rooting for Golden to extend his time here is about the biggest degree of malice you could wish on the program.

Turn in your "Cane Card" immediately...return to sender.

No, I'm rooting for the team, no matter who is the coach. I'd never root against the 'Canes, period. That you root for "your" team based on who the coach is says how much a fan you really are.

Funny...I feel the same way. It's the exactly the reason I'm rooting for Ark State. Go figure

Tell me where you sit, fat ****.

I'd love for you to try to send me to the plastic surgeon.

Hahaha... Oh ****, it's the "Culteridgelaz"... GTFOH. Listen, unless your Mike Tyson, it's not going to end well for you.. I'm going to laugh my *** off. On second thought, Yeah dumbazz, go for it, do it, do it....!!! It might be the best highlight of the game... Go Canes and Go Laz of Cutler Ridge!

Do you even chinstrap beard, bro?

Advertisement
Back