I will never root for the U to lose

Golden has to go, yet I still want us to beat Nebraska, beating FSU would be amazing. I'm going to be a Cane fan long after Golden is an answer to a Canes trivia question.

Advertisement
This has nothing to do with what type of fan I am. This about wanting what is best for the canes football team. Wins are what is best and that's what we should be rooting for.

I hate what I see on Saturday. The coaches are ****, but that doesn't mean I should fly a banner or actively get involved.

I think we should want the team to win when we play. Why is that difficult concept to grasp for some of you? How is that bad or wrong?

The bigger picture is about winning. Only winning will bring us back to relevance so root for WINNING. Anything else is bull****.

Golden is going get himself fired, not me or any of you.

Last edited:

For wanting the canes to win?

See what I am saying? This is what I am talking about.

For not seeing the bigger picture and criticizing those that do.

It's going to happen. He's a dead man walking..why the **** delay it?

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Nope can't grasp the concept. Like the OP states, it will take care of itself. You guys act like rooting one way or the other makes any fcking difference in the outcome of the game. If u root for your supposed team to win and they do then I don't see the problem. This would mean that. By some act of God golden and co become good coaches and everyone is happy. If you root for your supposed team to win and they lose, well then golden will be gone and you will again be happy. I see no downside in rooting for your said favorite team to win. If you openly root for your supposed team to lose, u aren't a fan of the team you are a fan of winning. You can try to rationalize it any way you want, so that you can hold your head up but it doesn't change the truth. You might as well just go root for whomever is ranked number 1

Has nothing to do with holding any heads up high.

I want our Canes to be successful again. That's it. Period. That's the only motive and I'll root for whatever I think will make that happen in the least amount of time.

The downside a huge...a few extra ones here or there might be enough to tempt our incompetent administration to keep this clown for one more year and dip is year farther away from success.

Not trying to start a war but are really this narcissistic that you believe sitting at home or at the stadium and cheering for arky st to win is going to make a difference?

This is what it sounds like to me, so I will ask how has that been working for you the last ten years? You have been supposedly rooting for the canes and they have been losing. See makes no farking difference who u root for.

If being good is all that matters than root for them to be great and if they aren't get the next guy in here and cheer him on. Again it takes care of itself. I keep reading well he will get to 7 wins and save his job. Says who? This is made up nonsense. Didn't save Shannon and it didn't save Coker. Golden had the cloud u say, well Coker had a NC win and loss. Didn't save him. But hey seeing as though rooting for the canes isn't working for u maybe u rooting for arky and te rest will be good for um

I'd argue rooting for Arkansas St is actually rooting for the Canes...cause you're rooting for a change that might actually get us going in the right direction....FINALLY.

If you can't grasp this concept, I can't help you. But I'll be rooting loud and proud for Arkansas State to win, all while wearing my Canes gear head to toe.

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

LOL, yep, it is Cutleridgelaz.

Hahaha... Oh ****, it's the "Culteridgelaz"... GTFOH. Listen, unless your Mike Tyson, it's not going to end well for you.. I'm going to laugh my *** off. On second thought, Yeah dumbazz, go for it, do it, do it....!!! It might be the best highlight of the game... Go Canes and Go Laz of Cutler Ridge!

:baby_face:

Nope can't grasp the concept. Like the OP states, it will take care of itself. You guys act like rooting one way or the other makes any fcking difference in the outcome of the game. If u root for your supposed team to win and they do then I don't see the problem. This would mean that. By some act of God golden and co become good coaches and everyone is happy. If you root for your supposed team to win and they lose, well then golden will be gone and you will again be happy. I see no downside in rooting for your said favorite team to win. If you openly root for your supposed team to lose, u aren't a fan of the team you are a fan of winning. You can try to rationalize it any way you want, so that you can hold your head up but it doesn't change the truth. You might as well just go root for whomever is ranked number 1

I want our Canes to be successful again. That's it. Period. That's the only motive and I'll root for whatever I think will make that happen in the least amount of time.

The downside a huge...a few extra ones here or there might be enough to tempt our incompetent administration to keep this clown for one more year and dip is year farther away from success.

Not trying to start a war but are really this narcissistic that you believe sitting at home or at the stadium and cheering for arky st to win is going to make a difference?

This is what it sounds like to me, so I will ask how has that been working for you the last ten years? You have been supposedly rooting for the canes and they have been losing. See makes no farking difference who u root for.

If being good is all that matters than root for them to be great and if they aren't get the next guy in here and cheer him on. Again it takes care of itself. I keep reading well he will get to 7 wins and save his job. Says who? This is made up nonsense. Didn't save Shannon and it didn't save Coker. Golden had the cloud u say, well Coker had a NC win and loss. Didn't save him. But hey seeing as though rooting for the canes isn't working for u maybe u rooting for arky and te rest will be good for um

Then why are you in here telling people who to root for?

Advertisement

lolwut

Wishing malice or loses on your team is pathetic regardless your agenda. If your sitting in my section, you might want to be prepared to call a plastic surgeon because your face might get re-arranged. Stay home you loser...

LOL, yep, it is Cutleridgelaz.

Hahaha... Oh ****, it's the "Culteridgelaz"... GTFOH. Listen, unless your Mike Tyson, it's not going to end well for you.. I'm going to laugh my *** off. On second thought, Yeah dumbazz, go for it, do it, do it....!!! It might be the best highlight of the game... Go Canes and Go Laz of Cutler Ridge!

God you're pathetic

WELL WELL THE BIGGEST *****MADE ****** IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE DECIDED TO POP HIS ****** FACE ON CIS

LAZ ISNT HIDING ON TWITTER ANYMORE????

NAH MUST BE HIS WIFE SINCE SHE HAS THE BIGGEST BALLS IN THE FAMILY

Advertisement
Either we hire Nick Saban, Narduzzi as his DC, Norm Chow as our QB coach, and build on on campus stadium, or Im going to root for our team to lose every game from now on. Because that is what a "real fan" does. Demand the BEST for our program, and if we don't get it, then F*CK everyone, I hope the program burns to the ground.

That is REAL commitment to your team!

Go CANES!!! (unless they disappoint me in some way, then **** THEM I hope they lose)

Either we hire Nick Saban, Narduzzi as his DC, Norm Chow as our QB coach, and build on on campus stadium, or Im going to root for our team to lose every game from now on. Because that is what a "real fan" does. Demand the BEST for our program, and if we don't get it, then F*CK everyone, I hope the program burns to the ground.

That is REAL commitment to your team!

Go CANES!!! (unless they disappoint me in some way, then **** THEM I hope they lose)

Tell me where you sit, fat ****.

I'd love for you to try to send me to the plastic surgeon.

Wait your with Jedi Master, that changes everything... This **** is too funny!

Advertisement

Go root for whatever team Golden goes to next moron.

Rooting for Golden to extend his time here is about the biggest degree of malice you could wish on the program.

Turn in your "Cane Card" immediately...return to sender.

No, I'm rooting for the team, no matter who is the coach. I'd never root against the 'Canes, period. That you root for "your" team based on who the coach is says how much a fan you really are.

Funny...I feel the same way. It's the exactly the reason I'm rooting for Ark State. Go figure

Rooting for Arky State against Miami is rooting AGAINST Miami, no matter how you try to spin your nonsense otherwise.

Then why are you in here telling people who to root for?

Touché. But not really the point and you know it. Seeing as though this is a fan site for UM we'll never mind

Last edited:

Go root for whatever team Golden goes to next moron.

Rooting for Golden to extend his time here is about the biggest degree of malice you could wish on the program.

Turn in your "Cane Card" immediately...return to sender.

No, I'm rooting for the team, no matter who is the coach. I'd never root against the 'Canes, period. That you root for "your" team based on who the coach is says how much a fan you really are.

Funny...I feel the same way. It's the exactly the reason I'm rooting for Ark State. Go figure

Rooting for Arky State against Miami is rooting AGAINST Miami, no matter how you try to spin your nonsense otherwise.

So is rooting for Al Golden

Advertisement

post-14325-keanu-reeves-whoa-gif-jnor.gif

If you are continuing to support this staff after all of the evidence at hand, you clearly do not want the Canes to win.

Go **** yourself. You and similar fans are the problem, along with the administration.

I despise this defense and the ***** play calling. I do, however, want the canes to win every week.

Next.

Advertisement
Back