Heupel to Tennessee

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s trash and the kids hate him. Trust me

Yeah, this is the word out there. Completely lost the lockeroom. He's a zero, personality wise, and tanked what Frost built. Lazy hire by white and will be out of action in no time. He'll be back to being an OC type of guy.

They were turned down by other coaches. My understanding is Fleck and Franklin both said no. It's a hard sell with the NCAA about to come for that ***, the top-down dysfunction of the entire university admin, and the fact you have to play UGA, UF, and Bama every year. The fans will run this guy off in 3-4 years. He won't win enough to appease the masses, especially under sanctions

he may throw in one or 50 of them turkey legs as well.
Hahaha. Only dude ever to be cutoff from food at the Epcot Wine & Food Festival.

"Coach. No. We'll sell you all the booze you want but put that poutine down! Coach. No. I don't care what they let you do at Halloween Horror Nights...".

Screenshot_20210127-111937_Chrome.jpg

I think Heupel is a good X’s and O’s coach. He knows offense and quarterbacks. I wouldn’t have an issue if he was Miami’s OC. His issue isn’t in field, it’s all the other intangibles that a good head coach needs. He’s not a good recruiter and his assistant coaching hires have been meh. He inherited a really strong team but didn’t really improve the overall program. They’re just another G5 program with decent talent that usually scores a lot but has crappy defense every year. They never made the push to compete with the state’s big 3 like a lot of people thought they would.
the best thing he inherited was Frosts poly connection over there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not saying I want him, but Tennessee Lane and Ole Miss Lane are two completely different Lane's.
Let’s see how it works out for him at Ole Miss. I was never on the lane train. My guy was always Mario. I just think the base was emotionally hurt by him and the Bama stunt

Advertisement
Back