Heupel to Tennessee

Advertisement
Do you think Lashlee could be a candidate at UCF if Heupel is going to Tennessee? I know he probably got a raise from UM but if he wants to be an head coach, UCF is pretty good place to start (Heupel current salary is more than 2 million).

I'm afraid that Manny will promote Likens to OC in this case and it would be bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good move for Heupel. He wouldn't get a job like this after another year at UCF.

Questionable move for Tennessee. I'm not sure they had much better waiting for them to offer the job, but...I don't know how much he's going to win there. They averaged 5 wins a year under Proot. They averaged like 7 wins a year under Butch Jones. 5 win team under Derek Dooley. They had 7 wins under the Lane Train. The floor is pretty low for success at UT at this point.

UT was being touted as an emerging team with just one 8-win season under Proot before crashing into a wall this past season.

Are they also making a move for Jeff Lebby to rejoin him?

Good move for Heupel. UCF has maxed out their potential over the last few years and it’s gotten them nothing.
Heupel is a trash recruiter. Neglected Florida to get big white guys from around the country. He thrived under Scott Frost's recruits but couldn't do it on his own.

Honestly think this is White helping out UCF one last time lol. He won't last long at Tenn

Advertisement
Do you think Lashlee could be a candidate at UCF if Heupel is going to Tennessee? I know he probably got a raise from UM but if he wants to be an head coach, UCF is pretty good place to start (Heupel current salary is more than 2 million).

I'm afraid that Manny will promote Likens to OC in this case and it would be bad.
Isn't Randy Shannon still the def coordinator their?? Radio 2.0???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back