Heupel to Tennessee

Advertisement
Isn't Randy Shannon still the def coordinator their?? Radio 2.0???

There was some things on Twitter days ago that he was the leader in the clubhouse.

tbh, I'd go get another offensive coach that runs a lot of what they've already been doing.

Sean Lewis at Kent State.
Jamey Chadwell at Coastal.
Jason Candle at Toledo.
Lance Leipold at Buffalo.

Those guys would be good hires for them.

Advertisement
I thought this AD Danny White was getting all kinds of accolades? And he just hired the head coach he hired last time he made a hire?
And many think we got HC hiring issues

Kiffen
Dooley
Jones
Pruitt
Heupel.

LMAO. The Vol nation will be cryin’ in their beer.
Don't forget about Greg Schiano for like an hour until they were shamed out of it by their own fan base on the internet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
solid coach ... SEC is alot tougher than AAC tho

ehh they've been worse each year since frost left. the UCF fans I know were expecting him to be gone next year when his deal was done. should be an attractive job on the g5 level w Dillon Gabriel there

Advertisement
Do you think Lashlee could be a candidate at UCF if Heupel is going to Tennessee? I know he probably got a raise from UM but if he wants to be an head coach, UCF is pretty good place to start (Heupel current salary is more than 2 million).

I'm afraid that Manny will promote Likens to OC in this case and it would be bad.

he just got a raise here

Advertisement
Beggars can’t be choosy. Tennessee is a disaster right now. The best players on the team all hit the portal: most already at a new team. The extent of sanctions still unknown. Their admin tried to save $12 mill buyout to Pruitt and threw themselves under the bus.

no one of any standing wanted that job. Word is Tony Elliott gave it the most consideration and opted to stay at Clemson. Maybe he surfaces as a name for HC at UCF

Advertisement
Back