Guys please, we gotta chill with the TVD stuff

Bro I respect your opinion and it will get noted' but i have to respectfully tell you to kiss my @s on this one. I personally defended this dude last week only to be let down again. Let me ask you this' have you ever seen DVD throw a pick and turn around and tell the team my fault?. Have you ever seen the players go up to DVD after he throws a pick and encourage him' like come on bro we need you we got your back. Have you ever seen DVD go to the OC and talk about what he's doing wrong and what he's reading wrong. If he's that banged up he shouldn't be playing bottom line. That's on the head coach. I can bet you this dude is getting paid 6 figure NIL money not to be a basket case' but a leader a general who takes responsibility for his actions on the field. I have yet to see that . Now most of us have dragged Corey Flagg thru the mud for 3 yrs. I have yet to see your goat smelling @ss come and defend him or any other player this board has demolished thru out the yrs . Bottom line and I hope I'm wrong due to his injuries or what ever the case might be. I hope he can regroup in get his head out his @ss and become that leader that general that demands respect. I don't think he needs therapy either He needs to become a part of the team and start taking responsibilities for his actions on the field and stop being in isolation like he's not part of the team maybe the team would support him more . You put Mental Health out there like your DR Phil ..How do you know that?. Since you put that out there let me give you my take as a 25 yr vet. This **** has no leadership skills. The ability to lead and get the job done the ability to command the troops. So just as much as i defended him last week saying he was our best option to win. I will criticize him the same way therefore you can kiss my candy @ss. Don't take it personal guy This sh@t is not acceptable
How did you defend him? What makes you think that defense isn't good anymore? If he's still hurt.. he's still hurt. Did you watch his press conference above? Where he kept saying he needs to play better and stop forcing throws.. use his check downs? He absolutely needs to play better. Since it doesn't seem like the coaches trust EW game wise, TVD is still our best option to win games. I'm not a fan of his play lately or his demeanor but I'm also not ****ting on him constantly in every thread. Not saying you are, but I think that's op's point. Some folks need to take a break from incessantly saying the same negative **** about the kid over and over and over again.

Advertisement
First things first this is not me on a soapbox. I’m directing this at me and hopefully others think about it too

I’m not saying don’t criticize this kid. He’s playing miserably at the moment

But this kid is the quarterback of the team we all love and the comments making insinuations about his mental health are things we need to check ourselves on

Something is up with him. Maybe it really is that he doesn’t give a ****. Maybe he thinks it’s funny to throw INTs

I’m betting that’s not true

He’s obviously hurt. Hopefully he’s been checked for concussions and hopefully behind closed doors he’s getting the help he needs

But the thing is none of us know what’s going on and venting our frustrations on a kid that has taken the field injured about 100x we gotta watch what we say when it comes to mental health

If you’ve ever been through therapy, you know you don’t just show up and some psychologist fixes you overnight

As fans let’s not take the frustration of some parts of the season out on anyone, TVD or whoever, where we treat our players like the sick ***** we see online from other teams

Criticize appropriately but let’s not be those fans
YYea to many threads about him, lets just keep it moving and not destroy the kid so much as I have and we as a whole have. Its done move on.

I think that’s part of it where sometimes down the road we find out there’s more to a story

Injuries are very quiet around here and I’ve been guilty of criticism and then made to feel pretty dumb down the road

Players play like **** and they get criticized that’s part of the deal. But I question whether people are actually fans when you get so dark and personal with things

To me it just says more about the fan and them using sports to feel better about themselves but I don’t want to be a hypocrite here and analyze people that are analyzing people

It's straight out of a scene from All The Right Moves. Some fans are just toxic.

Be Nice Ice Cream GIF

This place has been unbearably toxic for the past week. Crazy thing is, it’s people who usually don’t post who are driving it

I don’t know how anyone can look at TVDs first pick to X and not realize he is hurt. He has never been short on a go route like that. Tells me he can’t step into his throws because of his knee.

Good post

Seems like he has multiple injuries. Still dealing with the throwing hand, knee, ribs. ... Back when we didn't get a portal QB, those of us who actually have a brain knew the season would be on the line if TVD went down. Well, here we are, stuck with a 50% TVD or a 100% recent high school senior. That's not either QB's fault. That's Mario taking too long to fire Gattass, not promote Ponce, then finallllllly replace them with Dawson.

Advertisement
Bro I respect your opinion and it will get noted' but i have to respectfully tell you to kiss my @s on this one. I personally defended this dude last week only to be let down again. Let me ask you this' have you ever seen DVD throw a pick and turn around and tell the team my fault?. Have you ever seen the players go up to DVD after he throws a pick and encourage him' like come on bro we need you we got your back. Have you ever seen DVD go to the OC and talk about what he's doing wrong and what he's reading wrong. If he's that banged up he shouldn't be playing bottom line. That's on the head coach. I can bet you this dude is getting paid 6 figure NIL money not to be a basket case' but a leader a general who takes responsibility for his actions on the field. I have yet to see that . Now most of us have dragged Corey Flagg thru the mud for 3 yrs. I have yet to see your goat smelling @ss come and defend him or any other player this board has demolished thru out the yrs . Bottom line and I hope I'm wrong due to his injuries or what ever the case might be. I hope he can regroup in get his head out his @ss and become that leader that general that demands respect. I don't think he needs therapy either He needs to become a part of the team and start taking responsibilities for his actions on the field and stop being in isolation like he's not part of the team maybe the team would support him more . You put Mental Health out there like your DR Phil ..How do you know that?. Since you put that out there let me give you my take as a 25 yr vet. This **** has no leadership skills. The ability to lead and get the job done the ability to command the troops. So just as much as i defended him last week saying he was our best option to win. I will criticize him the same way therefore you can kiss my candy @ss. Don't take it personal guy This sh@t is not acceptable
There’s literally nothing I can say back to you that could possibly make you look weaker and dumber than you just made yourself look

Amazing amazing work 😂

Legit no one agrees with you. That’s not what people like you were arguing. We can go through your post history.

Edit: we can’t go through your post because you block people from doing so because you’re a liar and a troll.

You guys were ****ting on TVD and saying Emory should start over him and then you back tracked and moved the goal post about the injury. You’re the people turning on our players. Stop posting.

Trying to come at me and create another toxic back and forth is exactly what the OP is talking about.

Btw TVD was 9/15 for 82 yards in the fourth quarter this week.

Something is legit wrong with you. As I said last week - you are TVD’s worst enemy because you make him out to be something he is not. He is an extremely flawed quarterback with great arm talent when healthy.

And Emory absolutely should have started and played this week. He literally couldn’t have been worse.

LOL that you put up TVD’s fourth quarter stats. They were worse than Emory’s. And TVD was playing UVA.

Advertisement
How did you defend him? What makes you think that defense isn't good anymore? If he's still hurt.. he's still hurt. Did you watch his press conference above? Where he kept saying he needs to play better and stop forcing throws.. use his check downs? He absolutely needs to play better. Since it doesn't seem like the coaches trust EW game wise, TVD is still our best option to win games. I'm not a fan of his play lately or his demeanor but I'm also not ****ting on him constantly in every thread. Not saying you are, but I think that's op's point. Some folks need to take a break from incessantly saying the same negative **** about the kid over and over and over again.
Ops points are worthless to me if he doesn't defend other players this board has dragged thru the mud. Point well noted

And Emory absolutely should have started and played this week. He literally couldn’t have been worse.

LOL that you put up TVD’s fourth quarter stats. They were worse than Emory’s. And TVD was playing UVA.
STFU, exposing yourself

Attachments

• IMG_8939.png
    IMG_8939.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8940.png
    IMG_8940.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Something is legit wrong with you. As I said last week - you are TVD’s worst enemy because you make him out to be something he is not. He is an extremely flawed quarterback with great arm talent when healthy.

I think most people get what I’m driving at here and not to quote you when you’re talking to another poster, but I’m 100% for starting Emory this week just so I’m clear if people think I’m defending his game

Advertisement
I think the kid might be done here

I’m just not big on kicking a dude when he’s down

But 5 years from now people will still be clowning him because they can’t get over stuff
Yea its over, and your absolutely right. Im guilty I have done it, time to move on or if he plays wish the dude the best in life. Hes a cane for life

Never seen a QB get this much love and protection from CIS while playing this bad.
If you’re referring to the original post then the entire point went completely over your head and your agenda is showing

I’m not defending him at all

Advertisement
I get what you saying.. and a lot of us could chill out more..

But TVD and a bunch of these QBs are making more than some starting NFL QBs (SF QB for sure).. these dudes aren’t amateurs anymore, nor just college athletes anymore..

They’re basically minor league players at this point.

These are legit questions and concerns most of us have of him.

When you throw in the fact his body language is straight up trash.. as fans.. many who are spending hard earn money weekly to watch this team.. you want to see a team that fights at the very least.. and show they give a ****.. but the presumed leader of the team, whose making more than most of the fans in the stands just continues to make the same bad mental errors.. while looking like he could care less.. for 3 straight years now

Advertisement
Back