Guys please, we gotta chill with the TVD stuff

Last year YOU thought tvd was jag and Garcia was the truth
I myself was one of them
Then OMFG he was horrible basically spray and pray
And we realized truly how bad our backs ups were that’s why they kept playing a hurt tvd
But Emory didn’t look that bad against Clemson
And they should stop playing tvd and heal him up
He’s not doing anyone any favors by playing hurt
Please don’t include me in that Garica mess. Speak for yourself lol

Advertisement
First things first this is not me on a soapbox. I’m directing this at me and hopefully others think about it too

I’m not saying don’t criticize this kid. He’s playing miserably at the moment

But this kid is the quarterback of the team we all love and the comments making insinuations about his mental health are things we need to check ourselves on

Something is up with him. Maybe it really is that he doesn’t give a ****. Maybe he thinks it’s funny to throw INTs

I’m betting that’s not true

He’s obviously hurt. Hopefully he’s been checked for concussions and hopefully behind closed doors he’s getting the help he needs

But the thing is none of us know what’s going on and venting our frustrations on a kid that has taken the field injured about 100x we gotta watch what we say when it comes to mental health

If you’ve ever been through therapy, you know you don’t just show up and some psychologist fixes you overnight

As fans let’s not take the frustration of some parts of the season out on anyone, TVD or whoever, where we treat our players like the sick ***** we see online from other teams

Criticize appropriately but let’s not be those fans
I agree with all of that. I am as guilty as anyone about being a miserable prick when I watch us play like we have in the last 3 contests, then watch kids like Bain sell out on every play like their life depends on it sometimes.

TVD is what he is…and I would like to believe he will come of this funk.

This is football! And it’s still Merica 💪🏾🇺🇸 is it not? So we all have our own opinions whether it’s right or wrong. Y’all sound like it’s Oprah’s bullsh! !t book club hour. I don’t think anyone is making fun of TVD’s mental health in the way some of the slurpers are making it out to be. But it’s what it is he looks broken whether physically, mentally or both which is what I see. The truth has been slapping all of us in the face and the slurpers kept making excuses and now that there is no way to turn The TVD narrative now it’s a problem for the slurpers. It’s been the same thing each year with TVD unfortunately when will it be enough? You forgot Masculine between Toxic and loser I helped you out.🎃
The face of our loser fan base. Look at me I am a man because I can make fun of a young mans mental health. POS loser.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My bad bro 😅 that guy is upset TVD is not doing as good as we all want him to be but doesn’t want to accept reality.
Never said that. I pointed out how you attacking his mental health and bragging that you are a man is a case study of a pos fan. Own it. I am way frustrated with Tvd, he has regressed and has to own it. But news for you classless fan, there are lines in the standard for OUR behavior as fans, and some of us will call out those who cross it Go ahead give me your high Iq response.

Advertisement
This place has been unbearably toxic for the past week. Crazy thing is, it’s people who usually don’t post who are driving it

I don’t know how anyone can look at TVDs first pick to X and not realize he is hurt. He has never been short on a go route like that. Tells me he can’t step into his throws because of his knee.

Good post
I a feeling that something was wrong. He has BEEN playing HURT. That's the reason that he wasn't the same player and most of you were bashing him. A HEALTHY TVD WOULD light up the scoreboard. Wake up folks. **** sometimes folks don't get it at ALL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back