From the Perch: Rhett Lashlee (SMU vs Temple)

View as article
You are a Diaz sunshine pumper. You are a fluffer for the worst effing coach of all time and its people like that got him hired and keep him employed here. Its disgraceful.

So yes, it needs to stop. People should know your entire aim is to promote the cuban coach at all costs, and at the expense of our young men on the field.

Dude, Roman is white. You don't have to hate him.

Advertisement
Actually it was with Corley. The other guy im sure Roman curiously loved.

Stop falling for this Hecht hype posts. **** like this only keeps the heat off Diaz as you suckers enable this FSU loser.

Diaz is a loser. Doesn’t change my point about Enos’ approach vs the new approach. Won’t save Diaz. Just is what it is.

Dude, Roman is white. You don't have to hate him.

He cares more about having Diaz as coach than having an elite program.

Endless propaganda posts. First it was how brilliant Enos was. Then when Manny failed worse than any coach Ive ever seen, it was how incompetent Enos was.

Now its “Lashlee is the greatest ever”.

Never ONCE has he posted about the complete cluster**** that is Manny Diaz. The worst coach we have ever had and this football “expert” has not one time broken down Diaz’s ineptitude.

He cares more about having Diaz as coach than having an elite program.

Endless propaganda posts. First it was how brilliant Enos was. Then when Manny failed worse than any coach Ive ever seen, it was how incompetent Enos was.

Now its “Lashlee is the greatest ever”.

Never ONCE has he posted about the complete cluster**** that is Manny Diaz. The worst coach we have ever had and this football “expert” has not one time broken down Diaz’s ineptitude.

Even for this board, you're especially weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you really believe Miami's current state of putridity is predominately caused by "coaches not putting players in better positions"?

PS...asinine and simpleton are too little used terms in everyday conversation. You know, how you were referred to as a child.
We were 127th (out of 130 teams) in sacks allowed. I do not think there are 126 programs with more talent on their O-line. So yes I believe better coaching will make a big difference. It’s why Coaches get paid 6-7 figures

says the guy who trashes the young black dudes on our team in an effort to prop up Mark Richt and Manny Diaz.

LOL your body instinctively tried to call the cops just from typing "black dudes". You're a cranky old racist. You've outed yourself as such several times. Go find a David Duke board to cry on.

LOL your body instinctively tried to call the cops just from typing "black dudes". You're a cranky old racist. You've outed yourself as such several times. Go find a David Duke board to cry on.

Keep lickin Diaz nuts at the expense of the kids on our team. Classic phony “woke” guy lmfao.

We were 127th (out of 130 teams) in sacks allowed. I do not think there are 126 programs with more talent on their O-line. So yes I believe better coaching will make a big difference. It’s why Coaches get paid 6-7 figures

Prepare for disappointment.

Advertisement
ALWAYS appreciate your analysis and takes...with that said, a few points...

-- Unless Miami replaces entire OL unit w/ "KJ quality" grad transfers, uptempo is best way to mitigate glaring weaknesses
-- QB is forced to throw ball under 1 sec (ok..being silly) because OL provides no push/protection on consistent basis
-- More plays Miami O runs, less plays Miami D defends
-- I've been saying for years Canes are built like Manning's Colts (minus a productive O)

-- He has no other choice, defenders too often reached QBs as fast as they could run
-- Perhaps putting QB in shotgun 20yds behind LOS will buy time behind putrid OL unit?

-- Without dramatic change, Miami's OL could have a 15 sack game next year
-- Lashlee thinks (as he should) that he can fix the problem through coaching
-- Soon after he arrives, he will realize only full OL replacement will solve the OL issues

-- Appears Williams and Perry can't process that fast
-- Matocha the interim answer? Grad transfer? TVD?

-- Miami's OL simply can't do either on consistent basis
-- Even more strongly disagree if you think SMUs OL unit play isn't significantly better than Miami's
-- Atheletes? Majority blame. Coaching? Minority blame.
-- My guess is OL unit shows no improvement, nut ball gets out quicker so hopefully less sacks (risk of Pick 6 elevates though)
-- As an OL unit, they played good enough to put up the stats they did
-- Miami wishes they could have done half of what SMU accomplished this past season
-- Performed as a unit significantly better than anything Miami's has done since 2002

-- Miami's QB will do so out of necessity and sheer terror

-- I think he would challenge for #1 slot

- Because of separation, not system

-- That is in every OC's job description

-- Exactly what a team built like the Pony's should do
-- Spread O run/pass blocking schemes are supposed to be identical to further confuse D
-- Helps undersized OL perform as whole sum greater than individual parts

As before "In Lashlee We Trust" until OL gives up sacks, can't push for runs, and WRs get no separation. Those aren't system problems, those are athlete fails.

I'm guardedly optimistic Miami can get 4-6 Ws with Rhett, but don't expect more until proven otherwise.

Man shut the **** up. Youve never seen these players outside of predictable, slow, and methodical playcalling that hinders their capabilities.

You haven't seen them run any of the type of plays and schemes Lashlee runs.

You can't just say" it isnt coaching" unless youve seen what they can do under multiple coaches with different schemes.

STFU bashing these players

Man shut the **** up. Youve never seen these players outside of predictable, slow, and methodical playcalling that hinders their capabilities.

You haven't seen them run any of the type of plays and schemes Lashlee runs.

You can't just say" it isnt coaching" unless youve seen what they can do under multiple coaches with different schemes.

STFU bashing these players

Ok Muppet.

Let see, perhaps we have seen what OL can do under multiple coaches....where have I seen that....where...where....f[]ck...my memory isnt so good...

Oh...now I remember...Searles...they were awful...not to shabby at UNC last year was he?...Barry...AWFUL...if he is retained, will be great before v. after comparison...apples to apples little to no improvement...

sure....perhaps a new coach will have magical pixie dust and current OL will sprout wings and turn into even average performers...ok...good plan.

Advertisement
Prepare for disappointment.
Ok Muppet.

Let see, perhaps we have seen what OL can do under multiple coaches....where have I seen that....where...where....f[]ck...my memory isnt so good...

Oh...now I remember...Searles...they were awful...not to shabby at UNC last year was he?...Barry...AWFUL...if he is retained, will be great before v. after comparison...apples to apples little to no improvement...

sure....perhaps a new coach will have magical pixie dust and current OL will sprout wings and turn into even average performers...ok...good plan.

The Ol and ol coach is only as good as the scheme and playcalling they work under.

Miss me with the bull****. Under richt and enos the offense was predictable and out of date.

Like I said. You've yet to see these players in a scheme that benefits them.

You're talking out of your *** and shedding on these kids like a lil bich cuz you suffer from battered fan syndrome

The Ol and ol coach is only as good as the scheme and playcalling they work under.

Miss me with the bull****. Under richt and enos the offense was predictable and out of date.

Like I said. You've yet to see these players in a scheme that benefits them.

You're talking out of your *** and shedding on these kids like a lil bich cuz you suffer from battered fan syndrome

I wasn't aware I could vocalize out of my ****** (NYSoM...don't you do it...don't do it..).

I also wasn't aware Richt and Enos ran out of date predictable offenses.

Maybe I'll find you spewing previously about Enos bringing an updated concept to Miami?

Quick, better go delete that one.

Do you have contact info to a battered fan syndrome support group?

I need a hug.

I wasn't aware I could vocalize out of my ****** (NYSoM...don't you do it...don't do it..).

I also wasn't aware Richt and Enos ran out of date predictable offenses.

Maybe I'll find you spewing previously about Enos bringing an updated concept to Miami?

Quick, better go delete that one.

Do you have contact info to a battered fan syndrome support group?

I need a hug.

You are more than aware of the predictability and overall ineffectiveness of both coaches scheme and approach to modern football era.

You just like to talk shid about young men who are doing what they are coached to do and would rather bash them and hold them accountable as opposed to the coaches teaching them and calling the plays that they stink at executing.

You seriously think a bunch of 2 stars and walk ons at SMU are better than the litany of 3+ star highly recruited players Miami has.

Call 1-800-273-8255 for your troubles.

I don't hug. but ill punch you in the sternum to wake the man up in you.

You are more than aware of the predictability and overall ineffectiveness of both coaches scheme and approach to modern football era.

You just like to talk shid about young men who are doing what they are coached to do and would rather bash them and hold them accountable as opposed to the coaches teaching them and calling the plays that they stink at executing.

You seriously think a bunch of 2 stars and walk ons at SMU are better than the litany of 3+ star highly recruited players Miami has.

Call 1-800-273-8255 for your troubles.

I don't hug. but ill punch you in the sternum to wake the man up in you.

Muppet and Juan from the Blue Lot wanna be.

Please let me know where and what time you will punch me in the sternum.

This I gotta see in person.

Don't worry, I'll bring a camera.

Advertisement
Back