Expectations for Zion

I wish he would post something really cryptic that could be take seven different ways. Then we could get 20 more pages out of this thread.
You've just described exactly how modern media, rumor, and innuendo works. Keeps us fans engaged during this long dead period. The 365 day college football season.

Advertisement
Okay, to play devils advocate. Shouldn’t the S & C, medical staff, and trainers been aware of the challenges Zion was facing in terms what you said with regard to his quick weight gain, body shape, and distribution of weight? I would argue they should have identified and shaped his Initial recovery and timeline with those variables in mind. As someone who is completely outside the program it seems to me they “rushed” him back when they put him in week 3 or whenever it was for him to get hurt again quickly when you do consider those variables you identified.

Do you think if they truly understood those variables/challenges Zion was facing they would have played him as soon as they did?

It seems like they were reactive and not proactive.

I’m not saying I’m right and you’re wrong, just things I’ve wondered.
Would’ve loved to hear anything about him doing conditioning and moving around but there’s been 0

I wonder if this was an injury he was playing with and never got cleaned up until it got worse.

But he did return to play vs A&M, got snaps at right tackle which is crazy lol..but then thats it. Someone did mention that him coming in very undersized and then put on alot of weight early cause he got thrown in the fire so maybe that messed his body up, like maybe he rushed the process? Idk Im rambling but this situation is odd from an outside perspective, i hope he’s good and can play because he was one of are best and most consistent players for 2 years

👁️ 👁️

Attachments

• IMG_4616.jpeg
    IMG_4616.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 177
Advertisement
Dude looks huge but in shape. Assuming (who knows) he's healthy by fall camp, who's the odd man out between Zion, Rivers, Cooper, Francis, and Cohen? My guess would be Cooper. Either way, good problem to have.
Good problem to have for sure. Won’t be a popular answer but I think Rivers would be the swing guy

I think Cooper is going to lock it down

Still not sure what to think about Zion though

Rivers at LT scares me followed by Frances at RT (only because he is a true frosh). I like Rivers at guard. A healthy Zion takes one of those two spots.

Advertisement
Dude looks huge but in shape. Assuming (who knows) he's healthy by fall camp, who's the odd man out between Zion, Rivers, Cooper, Francis, and Cohen? My guess would be Cooper. Either way, good problem to have.

Cooper becomes your first man in, pancake is the second. It would be one of the best if not the best OL in the conference if they stay healthy. … and TVD stops taking blindside hits.

Didn’t know where else to post about this, SIAP and I know we can’t post screenshots but have you all seen that ridiculous post our friends from our Rivals.com site made about our projected OL yesterday? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back