Expectations for Zion

Advertisement
Cohen wouldn't have made it as a starter at Bama if he was lazy. "a source close to the program" lol. This is fake news for clickbait purposes. Always hated Rivals. I know Ferman is gone, but don't forget that site amplified the SHapiro reporters platform and was perfectly happy razing our program to the ground.

Advertisement
Trusting these reports is a fool’s errand. Be honest, this is the glass half empty version of “hearing great things about Samson coming on strong!”

Let’s see how they look against A&M.

Advertisement
Cooper was our best Olineman 2nd half of the season, the odd man out is Zion
Not saying cooper wasn't solid but honestly I've tried to block out most of last year. Who was his competition for best Scaife? Jalen rivers was hurt Clark was hurt maybe John Campbell or Saga whatever his name is? I checked out the second half but I do remember the starting lineup being decimated so maybe you remember Cooper being the best of a worst case scenario?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have No expectations. He’s the Kaiser Söze of miami

the usual suspects GIF

Are the other olineman the rest of the picks because canes fans say he isnt even starting here :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
The issue with Zion has nothing to do with skill set ... he has the skill set to be an NFL OL. His problem is, from all that I hear from a guy who is relatively close to the situation, problems with soft tissue and nerves properly healing. He will 100% be able to live a normal healthy life, but so far there is no guarantee that his knee / leg will be able to withstand the stress of being a 320 pound OL. Everybody including Zion is working towards being able to play but nothing is final yet so ... fingers crossed he is body will heal to the point that he can do it.

The issue with Zion has nothing to do with skill set ... he has the skill set to be an NFL OL. His problem is, from all that I hear from a guy who is relatively close to the situation, problems with soft tissue and nerves properly healing. He will 100% be able to live a normal healthy life, but so far there is no guarantee that his knee / leg will be able to withstand the stress of being a 320 pound OL. Everybody including Zion is working towards being able to play but nothing is final yet so ... fingers crossed he is body will heal to the point that he can do it.
I dont know what we sold for what championship but the luck we have of our few top guys just flaming out on some crazy **** yearly, my body is ready for camp at this point.. Ahmmon career ender, We have possibility of Rousseau and Phillips, whole ******* world shuts down and gives one of few top players who we have produced with years of elegibility to come back a get out of college with 6 games started card, We get a beast looking nfl back and his first carry in scrimmage, he is in setback mode into oblivion, I dont even know Zion issue, dude popped up in a pool photo last summer, they say he will be game ready, plays a few snaps and now we are in standard of regular life living possibilities, you cant make this **** up..

We cant have nice things, I get it already..

Advertisement
Back