Expectations for Zion

Advertisement
We also went quick at the beginning, TE screens, etc., then decided to run PA 7 step drops. So, that's not gonna help, either. Ha.
Dont remind me, lol.. I watched the tv copy for first time this offseason and its like we willed ourselves to a loss.. soo many mental mistakes, deeeeep drop backs WITH NO HELP for your freshman tackles just seems like something that wouldnt be a part of a gameplan playing NFL bound DEs and an aggressive DC scheme.. sigh

Advertisement
This has been known but ppl want to keep arguing like dude is going to be playing week 1. I wouldn’t even project him on a depth chart at this point .

When is the last time he even practiced?
Insiders on this site have kept professing Nelson would be ready…welp! Doesn’t appear he will be playing anytime soon.

Time to move on…so who’s the LT for the A&M game?

Insiders on this site have kept professing Nelson would be ready…welp! Doesn’t appear he will be playing anytime soon.

Time to move on…so who’s the LT for the A&M game?

Cohen is my guess. Then put aneez next to him and maybe we will be able to run to the left for the first time in 15yr. Lee has center locked then rivers on his right side with Francis starting RT. That’s how I would roll

Advertisement
Back