Courtel Jenkins gone

Kiss my *** if you're upset that people are upset about this ONE DAY after an article in the Herald spoke about him being all-in for next season. Seriously, come fight me.

Advertisement
Why the **** are y'all acting like he's a starter or this is somehow gonna destroy the season...

He missed a lot of games due to injury & really only played well vs West Va... Most of the time he was constantly causing penalties.

I'm not trashing him or saying that he sucks, but **** y'all act like this is RJ McIntosh or some ****.

He's not irreplaceable, y'all ****in panic over every got **** thing lol

Na, everythings fine. Just like its all been fine the last decade. **** outa here, be realistic. We were better with him. The depth at Dt was a strength. Now were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. Wash,rinse,repeat.
He had 6 tackles this season... SIX

Shut your troll *** up!

Yea n Mathew Thomas didnt do **** until he knocked out your lovely choir boy Kayaas molar and got him rattled for the game. Get the **** outa here. You been saying we been fine for the last 10 years. And youl say the same **** if Willis gets kicked off or suspended. Were in no position to kick off contributors.
"you lovely choir boy Kayaa" shows you're true colors. You are not Miami fan. Yes, Kayaa was our QB, troll.

Same random dude on twitter said something about "them" knowing Courtel didn't break any rules, and Courtel retweeted it. We got some controversy over here y'all

That's not a random dude, that's our former player, fellow Jersey boy Kiy Hester

[TWEET]827613094532755460[/TWEET]

Ignoring the credibility of source for the moment, why would the coaches even use violating team rules as an excuse if it wasnt the case? We are well under the scholarship limit and not exactly deep at that position.

It makes a lot more sense to me that he did something(s) that either gave the coaches no choice or made them decide that even though we have plenty of scholarships and not much depth at DT, that the team would be better off without him.

Advertisement
Are you serious? This mf'er dipped out on us before even playing a down.

[TWEET]827613094532755460[/TWEET]

[TWEET]827663706410668034[/TWEET]

LOL at Jenkins being our 3rd best DT.

McIntosh
Norton
Willis
Moten

You could make the case on Moten being better than Jenkins. I'm not worried about this at all. Jenkins was going to be a senior heading into next year, so this does little over the long haul. Not like we're dismissing one of the aforementioned names or Jon Ford/Tyreic Martin. Those 6 need to be on the team.

Jenkins only solid game was against WVU. Other than that, he committed countless penalties and screwed us more often then helping us. Would've loved for him to stay here, but he's not exactly our number 1 DT.

lol at Kiy Hester speaking up

That bum was here for one week

Hester was that kid that was STILL cryin everyday when his momma dropped him off at school in like the 3rd grade. "I don't wanaaaaaaa goooooo, momma! I wannaaaa stayyyyyyy wit youuuuuu!!!!!!" Lil man just needs to mind his own bizness and worry about if his momma finished making that grilled cheese sammich for him.

Advertisement
Lmao off at Hester's soft *** throwing his two cents in. He needs to worry about the weekly *** rapings at Rutgers.

LOL at Jenkins being our 3rd best DT.

McIntosh
Norton
Willis
Moten

You could make the case on Moten being better than Jenkins. I'm not worried about this at all. Jenkins was going to be a senior heading into next year, so this does little over the long haul. Not like we're dismissing one of the aforementioned names or Jon Ford/Tyreic Martin. Those 6 need to be on the team.

Jenkins only solid game was against WVU. Other than that, he committed countless penalties and screwed us more often then helping us. Would've loved for him to stay here, but he's not exactly our number 1 DT.

Stateoftheu reported him as our third best. Whether he is or isn't is irrelevant. It's more a depth thing than anything imo, especially with the way we rotate the dline

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not going to uconn, he's at Houston with donofrio now

him and Oliver should control that conference especially if he is trying to get drafted. Oliver as a freshman seemed unblockable at times. Courtel if he plays like wvu...**** no way he shouldn't have double digit tfl's. BUT it is No frio defense where certain things are frowned upon

He's not going to uconn, he's at Houston with donofrio now

actually a pretty smart move on his part. Now he doesn't have to learn a new system and terminology. I mean we all know that No D sucks, but not a bad decision on Courtel's part.

Advertisement
Back