Courtel Jenkins gone

Love the geniuses who say this is no big deal. Is it going to cause the school to cancel the season? Don't think so. But losing your #3 DT, who is a senior, when DT is not deep on this roster, and it's a position that is the single most heavily rotated on a football team....yeah.

That's not good.

Advertisement
Same random dude on twitter said something about "them" knowing Courtel didn't break any rules, and Courtel retweeted it. We got some controversy over here y'all

Same random dude on twitter said something about "them" knowing Courtel didn't break any rules, and Courtel retweeted it. We got some controversy over here y'all

That's not a random dude, that's our former player, fellow Jersey boy Kiy Hester

[TWEET]827613094532755460[/TWEET]

That's not a random dude, that's our former player, fellow Jersey boy Kiy Hester

[TWEET]827613094532755460[/TWEET]

Thanks for the info, Kiy! Okiy biy biy now!

Courtel and can join Hester and be douchebags together back in the NE. Not the least bit concerned over losing this kid if what Brooklyn said about his behavior is true

Advertisement
He was by far our 3rd best DT & will be playing in the NFL (a couple teams thought he's be a 3rd or 4th round pick next year). No need to panic, but definitely a reason to be disappointed,

I guess one of our other defensive lineman will have to pick up his slack and dive on the pile 5 seconds after the whistle

"he ain't violated nothing"

Kiy really took advantage of that UM education while he was there.

Advertisement
Kool better pull his head out of his *** and recruit some god **** DTs.

**** these vaginas kicking off 1 of our best players after 12 straight years of mediocrity. Get serious about winning. Until then, wash, rinse, repeat

**** these vaginas kicking off 1 of our best players after 12 straight years of mediocrity. Get serious about winning. Until then, wash, rinse, repeat

6 tackles and 1 TFL per season had him in contention for defensive MVP

Jenkings was definitely one of our best players based on production

Advertisement
Sucks I like Courtel provided really good depth him and Norton were the only true shade 1 tech DT we had. I know this staff is going more after athleticism and the Dline...but you need those guys as run stuffers on the inside.

This

Advertisement
Why the **** are y'all acting like he's a starter or this is somehow gonna destroy the season...

He missed a lot of games due to injury & really only played well vs West Va... Most of the time he was constantly causing penalties.

I'm not trashing him or saying that he sucks, but **** y'all act like this is RJ McIntosh or some ****.

He's not irreplaceable, y'all ****** panic over every got **** thing lol

Because this board is made up of a bunch of hide behind the computer pussies

"Yes we should clearly let everyone get infinity chances to stop ******** up, and never punish anyone hard, because I'm sure the players will get it together and definitely not slack off" - Larry Coker, and it worked out beautifully for him, you know turning Miami into a mediocre program and a 6-6 rut we haven't gotten out of. Everyone swears that our ******* back up DT, who played a handful of snaps last season, was worth compromising our team values.

Why the **** are y'all acting like he's a starter or this is somehow gonna destroy the season...

He missed a lot of games due to injury & really only played well vs West Va... Most of the time he was constantly causing penalties.

I'm not trashing him or saying that he sucks, but **** y'all act like this is RJ McIntosh or some ****.

He's not irreplaceable, y'all ****in panic over every got **** thing lol
Triple upvote

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back