Courtel Jenkins gone

Advertisement
I don't know, but based on previous academic and behavior issues, I'm willing to say this boy was bound to fail here. I wish him well, but why some young Brothers can't see the advantage of behaving and completing a private ranked university education is beyond me. What's he going to do with a year remaining? Guarantee he stops training now, gets fatter and wherever he lands becomes a dud. Good luck Courtel.

he forced their hands so they cant block where he goes.

Was wondering if that is allowed? Does UM control anything at this point?

Hypothetically, let's say he wanted to go to FSU and they wanted him..

keep-our-composure-o.gif

Advertisement
Why the **** are y'all acting like he's a starter or this is somehow gonna destroy the season...

He missed a lot of games due to injury & really only played well vs West Va... Most of the time he was constantly causing penalties.

I'm not trashing him or saying that he sucks, but **** y'all act like this is RJ McIntosh or some ****.

He's not irreplaceable, y'all ****** panic over every got **** thing lol

Advertisement
kid woulda helped.

my biggest issue is, now mcintosh, willis, and norton get even more time to shine and potentially all leave for the NFL early

We are fine regardless for 2017 and thankfully have Logan for 2018 season. Right, Pete?

Advertisement
Why the **** are y'all acting like he's a starter or this is somehow gonna destroy the season...

He missed a lot of games due to injury & really only played well vs West Va... Most of the time he was constantly causing penalties.

I'm not trashing him or saying that he sucks, but **** y'all act like this is RJ McIntosh or some ****.

He's not irreplaceable, y'all ****in panic over every got **** thing lol

He had 1 good game this year, had a ton of dumb penalties.

Advertisement
He's had more discipline issues than a little bit. Two different staffs suspended this dude. All of the hella late belly flopping after the play was over, jumping off sides, then having academic issues...he'll be missed but dude cost us mad yards in extending plays.

Sucks I like Courtel provided really good depth him and Norton were the only true shade 1 tech DT we had. I know this staff is going more after athleticism and the Dline...but you need those guys as run stuffers on the inside.

He's not irreplaceable, y'all ****in panic over every got **** thing lol

Advertisement
Back