Courtel Jenkins gone

Sucks this guy couldn't stay out of trouble.

And lol at you pusssies thinking this affects our win total this year.

We'll be alright cupcakes

Advertisement
**** these vaginas kicking off 1 of our best players after 12 straight years of mediocrity. Get serious about winning. Until then, wash, rinse, repeat

Courtel, I know you are ****ed, but maybe, just maybe, if you had gone to classes, and stopped smoking weed, and stopped being a pain in the locker room, and stopped the stupid penalties, and gone to the weight room, and had gotten better as a football player, and stopped watching cartoons instead of game tape (although Scooby would miss you), maybe, just maybe, you would still have a scholarship.

Why the **** are y'all acting like he's a starter or this is somehow gonna destroy the season...

He missed a lot of games due to injury & really only played well vs West Va... Most of the time he was constantly causing penalties.

I'm not trashing him or saying that he sucks, but **** y'all act like this is RJ McIntosh or some ****.

He's not irreplaceable, y'all ****in panic over every got **** thing lol

Na, everythings fine. Just like its all been fine the last decade. **** outa here, be realistic. We were better with him. The depth at Dt was a strength. Now were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. Wash,rinse,repeat.

**** these vaginas kicking off 1 of our best players after 12 straight years of mediocrity. Get serious about winning. Until then, wash, rinse, repeat

Courtel, I know you are ****ed, but maybe, just maybe, if you had gone to classes, and stopped smoking weed, and stopped being a pain in the locker room, and stopped the stupid penalties, and gone to the weight room, and had gotten better as a football player, and stopped watching cartoons instead of game tape (although Scooby would miss you), maybe, just maybe, you would still have a scholarship.

Good one. Glad your happy with our results the last 10 years. Lets go ahead and kick Willis off the team asap. Hes not what we want representing our precious university. Wel be good, wel still have Norton and McIntosh.

You wana beat ****** fsu or continue our streak?

Advertisement
Other teams flourished when Moten and Fines got in the game, need to get a JUCO DT as soon as possible.

Good one. Glad your happy with our results the last 10 years. Lets go ahead and kick Willis off the team asap. Hes not what we want representing our precious university. Wel be good, wel still have Norton and McIntosh.

You wana beat ****in fsu or continue our streak?

I'm with u here man. This is quite frankly a pattern that haunted. After seeing the 100% comment from Kool the other day and seeing all of love our DL depth has received the last few days, I had a sick feeling that a story like this would be right around the corner.

This has NOTHING to do with how much better our starting DTs are or whether the program will survive...this is about relevant again.

If it comes out that he violated some chick or was dishing kilos out of his dorm, so be it and shame on him, but if this is hitting a joint or being 10 minutes late to class...I've just fackin had it. Those transgressions are DAILY at F$U and Alabama, I assure you. It takes some pretty jarring **** to get booted there.

Ok, now cue the alter boys who believe since we are so recently removed from probation, we need internally discipline our players like a Bible college.

UM

Advertisement
why the **** is everything ALWAYS so black and white . . .

he wasn't all that
he will be missed

why can't it be both? we've seen a little OL development here recently. I'm sure as **** glad we didnt run em all off. I see Jenkins like that, sort of. maybe he would have developed and contributed or not!

Why the **** are y'all acting like he's a starter or this is somehow gonna destroy the season...

He missed a lot of games due to injury & really only played well vs West Va... Most of the time he was constantly causing penalties.

I'm not trashing him or saying that he sucks, but **** y'all act like this is RJ McIntosh or some ****.

Na, everythings fine. Just like its all been fine the last decade. **** outa here, be realistic. We were better with him. The depth at Dt was a strength. Now were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. Wash,rinse,repeat.
He had 6 tackles this season... SIX

Shut your troll *** up!

Shut your troll *** up!

I'd guess he had more penalties than tackles. He was extremely undisciplined on the field. Great opportunity for Ford.

Advertisement

Shut your troll *** up!

Yea n Mathew Thomas didnt do **** until he knocked out your lovely choir boy Kayaas molar and got him rattled for the game. Get the **** outa here. You been saying we been fine for the last 10 years. And youl say the same **** if Willis gets kicked off or suspended. Were in no position to kick off contributors.

Rick obviously just freeing up a scholarship for Eddie Johnson.

Advertisement
The guy sucked and was undisciplined with countless penalties! Bring on Willis, Moten, Ford, Martin and Bethel as our backups!

Shut your troll *** up!

Yea n Mathew Thomas didnt do **** until he knocked out your lovely choir boy Kayaas molar and got him rattled for the game. Get the **** outa here. You been saying we been fine for the last 10 years. And youl say the same **** if Willis gets kicked off or suspended. Were in no position to kick off contributors.

Six tackles bruh. Three against FAM'. Flip the Russell Westbrook gif "y'all niggaz trippin"

Same random dude on twitter said something about "them" knowing Courtel didn't break any rules, and Courtel retweeted it. We got some controversy over here y'all

That's not a random dude, that's our former player, fellow Jersey boy Kiy Hester

[TWEET]827613094532755460[/TWEET]

Aint thats the same kid that quit here after a week...talking bout he home sick

Advertisement
Back