Courtel Jenkins gone

Advertisement
I liked him as a player and thought he gave us quality depth, unfortunately the kid's a terrible teammate

Ex-Miami DT Courtel Jenkins no longer at Houston – CollegeFootballTalk

LOL Like I said!

Now scroll back through this thread & look at all the whiny babies who said our season would be doomed because we lost the great Courtel Jenkins.

Not even trying to be petty about it, but seriously all offseason, "DT depth, DT depth, we could've used Jenkins, this is a big loss, etc.."

Maybe yall didn't pay attention, but Courtel was extremely undisciplined, he had multiple suspensions during the season, always made stupid penalties & was constantly hurt because he didn't take his rehab seriously.

He was booted off the team, he didn't leave for more PT elsewhere, he got kicked out by Richt because he had given Courtel dozens of chances & he still couldn't get his sh*t together.

Alot of people on this site and our fanbase dont know what a good player is thats y i dont take alot of people serious, u got those fans that think everyone is good cuz they have a cane jersey on or go bhy there HS ranking and forget to use there eyes. Theres reasons dudes dont play

Talented kid who plays mean, too bad he could not keep his **** straight. BTW, Houston was a poor choice.

Advertisement
Most times, folks from NY/NJ area don't mix well with people in the deep south...

Rutgers may indeed be a good choice for him.

Advertisement
I looks into my crystal ball and I Cs Courtel riding a bike at night without lights, gettin pulled over and chased by da po po, ......

Advertisement
Back