Courtel Jenkins gone

Advertisement
If Oliver can handle playing the nose in a 3-4 he'll be fine. Courtel would be his backup.

Why did Courtel leave here to go be Oliver's backup?
I think he (along with a lot of the former Folden players) left because they just didn't vibe well with this staff.

The old staff allowed a lot of guys to do whatever the **** they wanted & didn't hold any of them accountable, so if you're a marginal player fighting for PT, you'd rather go to a team that isn't going to demand as much of you as Richt & company does.

In other words, Courtel & others simply couldn't handle the standard this staff set, so they hightailed out to much easier situations.

Notice how none of the guys who've transferred went to any major programs.

Please elaborate.

Pretty sure what you highlighted speaks for itself.

If Oliver can handle playing the nose in a 3-4 he'll be fine. Courtel would be his backup.

I think he (along with a lot of the former Folden players) left because they just didn't vibe well with this staff.

The old staff allowed a lot of guys to do whatever the **** they wanted & didn't hold any of them accountable, so if you're a marginal player fighting for PT, you'd rather go to a team that isn't going to demand as much of you as Richt & company does.

In other words, Courtel & others simply couldn't handle the standard this staff set, so they hightailed out to much easier situations.

Please elaborate.

If it did, I wouldn't have asked for more and I'm still waiting.

So 1899, you had nothing to add to the original vague post, but you posted anyway. You then down voted me when I said I still wanted an answer to my original post.

I appreciate what you brought to the table. We are all more informed for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] lied wow

On Instagram stories a day back , he was out with ed Oliver and a bunch of other Houston dlineman and their coach. Next day he posted some Houston cleats in their lockeroom. Tf I got to lie for?

On Instagram stories a day back , he was out with ed Oliver and a bunch of other Houston dlineman and their coach. Next day he posted some Houston cleats in their lockeroom. Tf I got to lie for?

larrydavid.gif

Advertisement

The problem is that you post things as if you have "inside" info, when in fact you just look at social media all day & then post the info here.

Why not just say to begin with, "I saw Jenkins on Instagram at the University of Houston"? LOL, it's simple.

The problem is that you post things as if you have "inside" info, when in fact you just look at social media all day & then post the info here.

Why not just say to begin with, "I saw Jenkins on Instagram at the University of Houston"? LOL, it's simple.
Who has ever said I have any inside info? I don't live in Florida and don't care about that like YOU may. Never claimed to be an insider so you can dead that sh*t... y'all take this site too serious, who cares how I said he was going to Houston.... the fvck...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Who has ever said I have any inside info? I don't live in Florida and don't care about that like YOU may. Never claimed to be an insider so you can dead that sh*t... y'all take this site too serious, who cares how I said he was going to Houston.... the fvck...

My apologies if you thought I was coming at you.

I'm just saying in general, if people just said where their info was coming from, it would eliminate all the speculation.

Old habits die hard

My apologies if you thought I was coming at you.

I'm just saying in general, if people just said where their info was coming from, it would eliminate all the speculation.

Oh, ok

Advertisement

Please elaborate.

If it did, I wouldn't have asked for more and I'm still waiting.

So 1899, you had nothing to add to the original vague post, but you posted anyway. You then down voted me when I said I still wanted an answer to my original post.

I appreciate what you brought to the table. We are all more informed for it.
You must be completely unaware of the multiple suspensions Courtel had last season & his disciplinary problems.

Just ask BKDee if you think Folden held those guys accountable the same way as Richt does.

Downvoted for not saying "...the fvck, bruh..."

Advertisement
Back