BREAKING: Francois out for season, Blackman to start

Let's win next week then start talking about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy your other work as the guy at the end of a basketball bench that holds everyone back on the sideline after a big play. Don't ever change. The world needs people like you.

View attachment 49670

Not sure what you intended here but cool analogy I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
PCL is a thicker ligament than the ACL and the MCL will inhibit your movement laterally and agility wise. This don’t happen as often as the ACL. Also, if your PCL is torn, you will really have to build back up the hamstrings, popliteal and gasrtocnemius muscles which make up the posterior of the knee capsule integrity.

He tore a tendon, not a ligament.

What concerns me is that our QB might not be that much better than theirs.

Rosier doesnt impress me.

i might be in the minority but following yesterday's less than stellar performance against B-C and given how well F$U played in the 1st half against 'Bama, I was expecting another L at Tally. With Francois out, it's anybody's ball game now. The Noles D is legit and our Offense still has question marks that can only be answered by playing a P5 opponent.

Im not sure how anynody can be confident that we are going to win given our performance yesterday in all 3 phases of the game. I need to see more before crowning our squad.
Did we not rush for like 300 yds. Did Rosier play decent and have a clean pocket. Did our 2nd and 3rd string rbs and wrs get quality reps and perform well. What game was everyone watching? Yes our def didn't perform like expected but to say we sucked in all 3 phases is inaccurate. I wasn't satisfied with how we played but you can't always expect your teams to play great against inferior opponents.

Last edited:
Let's put it this way....IF we don't win this game, there are serious doubts with the Richt regime. Absolutely ZERO reason we SHOULDN'T win this game. Will we? Who knows? But if we don't, be shook.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I hate FSU like nothing else but I feel bad for the kid.

I suspend all empathy for anyone the moment they commit to UiF or FSU. As Maya Angelou once said - "When someone shows you they have no soul believe them; the first time."

Let's keep it in prospective. We're not talking about people marching at a white supremacist rally. We're talking about kids playing sports at the college level. Do I want to go out there and embarrass FSU worse than Louisville did last year? Yeah, but I'm not going to have any ill will towards a kid because he made the decision that's best for him. To the kids, it's about their future. Win or lose, nothing changes for us other than who gets to talk **** to who.

Let's put it this way....IF we don't win this game, there are serious doubts with the Richt regime. Absolutely ZERO reason we SHOULDN'T win this game. Will we? Who knows? But if we don't, be shook.

Pretty much. If we lose because we can't move the ball I'm immediately off the Richt OC bandwagon if I'm not already. I'll be calling for him to hire an OC

I agree. I've given Richt the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his record against the Gators because outside of the Herschell Walker years, Georgia has always been a middle of the pack SEC team.

This game is on Coach Richt.

You guys wanna tear down Diaz because of Bethune, then fine continue overreacting to nothing.

It's not just because of Bethune...let's not let Diaz off the hook for the FSU loss last year now.

Blown coverages on Cook & Whitfield's TDs blew that game just as much as anything else.

Advertisement
I just hope that when(yes when) we have our foot on their throats again and have a chance to end it Rosier doesn't make a very stupid mistake that gives them momentum like what happened last yr.... I want ******* blood

Thomas and Harley have the same speed Riddley does and he was blowing by their DBs. We have a QB who can make the throw more than once though.

I hate FSU like nothing else but I feel bad for the kid.

I suspend all empathy for anyone the moment they commit to UiF or FSU. As Maya Angelou once said - "When someone shows you they have no soul believe them; the first time."

Mayonnaise Angelou is a racist and a bigot. Don't quote that hateful lady.

Advertisement

You guys wanna tear down Diaz because of Bethune, then fine continue overreacting to nothing.

It's not just because of Bethune...let's not let Diaz off the hook for the FSU loss last year now.

Blown coverages on Cook & Whitfield's TDs blew that game just as much as anything else.

I see your point, but lets not forget that blown assignment was made by a true Frosh LB in his first rivalry game.

What concerns me is that our QB might not be that much better than theirs.

Rosier doesnt impress me.

i might be in the minority but following yesterday's less than stellar performance against B-C and given how well F$U played in the 1st half against 'Bama, I was expecting another L at Tally. With Francois out, it's anybody's ball game now. The Noles D is legit and our Offense still has question marks that can only be answered by playing a P5 opponent.

Im not sure how anynody can be confident that we are going to win given our performance yesterday in all 3 phases of the game. I need to see more before crowning our squad.
Did we not rush for like 300 yds. Did Rosier play decent and have a clean pocket. Did our 2nd and 3rd string rbs and wrs get quality reps and perform well. What game was everyone watching? Yes our def didn't perform like expected but to say we sucked in all 3 phases is inaccurate. I wasn't satisfied with how we played but you can't always expect your teams to play great against inferior opponents.

The defense and and special teams did not play particularly well yesterday. A similar performance from those units against F$U will not suffice.

The offense was okay given the level of competition we were playing against and the vanilla play calling. But, again, they need to play better against an F$U defense that looks very formidable. They are strong upfront and in the secondary. No chance we rush for 300 yards.

I didn't know Diaz was also a player on the field who didn't play his assigment during that FSU game. That was on the players. Diaz called a vanilla game yesterday. How do you all not realize that?

Advertisement

We held FSU to their 2nd lowest scoring game of the season, they only scored 2TD's & Kicked 2FG's vs us last year.

The difference of the game was turnovers & our lack of ability to run the ball.

If Kaaya doesn't throw a pick to change the momentum of the game at the end of half (FSU scored their only TD's in the 3rd Quarter) & Walton's TD run isn't overturn, we wouldn't have even had the whole missed XP debacle.

Again, I'm not trying to Defend Diaz, I just think a lot of you guys are overreacting as if it's big deal we gave up yards vs BC, when imo its not.

Now if we look bad vs Ark St, then fine fly a banner for Diaz, but when it comes to this FSU game in 2 weeks, that's 100% on Richt & nobody else.

Win or Lose (we'll win), it's Richt that will deserve the most credit/blame for it.

We held FSU to their 2nd lowest scoring game of the season, they only scored 2TD's & Kicked 2FG's vs us last year.

The difference of the game was turnovers & our lack of ability to run the ball.

If Kaaya doesn't throw a pick to change the momentum of the game at the end of half (FSU scored their only TD's in the 3rd Quarter) & Walton's TD run isn't overturn, we wouldn't have even had the whole missed XP debacle.

Again, I'm not trying to Defend Diaz, I just think a lot of you guys are overreacting as if it's big deal we gave up yards vs BC, when imo its not.

Now if we look bad vs Ark St, then fine fly a banner for Diaz, but when it comes to this FSU game in 2 weeks, that's 100% on Richt & nobody else.

Win or Lose (we'll win), it's Richt that will deserve the most credit/blame for it.

Berrios letting the punter trip him up was a big fail too, we had that game. i expect fsu to stop our running game Malik has to do his part to win and he cannot throw ints against fsu

I didn't know Diaz was also a player on the field who didn't play his assigment during that FSU game. That was on the players. Diaz called a vanilla game yesterday. How do you all not realize that?

Once, I could put it on the players, but twice, that's coaching.

Advertisement
Back