BREAKING: Francois out for season, Blackman to start

Advertisement
Blackman is very athletic and has an absolute cannon for an arm.

Like I said before though, I trust the defense.

Blackman will be a problem though over the years

Guess some of you forgot that a few people here (including myself) wanted Miami to offer James Blackman and Quantino Allen last year.

Blackman listed at 169 pounds which if true means he's dead met

Ken Norton's legs weight more than that.

Advertisement
James Blackman is trash until proven otherwise.... unlike our situation with Malik Rosier, FSUs junior qb is garbage juice so Jimbo didnt have a choice but to go with the freshman and get his licks out the way. At 160lbs I doubt he lasts the entire UM game let along the season.

I trust this defense but Blackman is talented. Kid's in for a beating tho. Noles better hope he's as tough as Frenchy

Advertisement
Guess some of you forgot that a few people here (including myself) wanted Miami to offer James Blackman and Quantino Allen last year.

Ok....meaning? He's still a true freshman making his 2nd career start (against us)

He won't do well against us, but it's mostly in response to people saying he's just a trash 3* QB that nobody wanted

No one said he's trash. He's just got no business beating a marquee P5 team two months after I saw tears streaming down his face and flies buzzing around his head in a Save the Children commercial.

We should kill him for the same reasons I thought FSU would kill Perry. No way he's ready for this stage this quickly.

Some positives about MR. I have never been a big fan but he did not have a bad game . His arm is strong and he made accurate passes. His mobility gives team something else to think about. Kayaa was so limited with his footwork that others team just targeted him and feasted on his inability to move. We have a lot of people who can catch passes all over the field. Let's go!

Advertisement
Norton **** near killed the Frenchman last year

I can only imagine what he's going to do to Blackman. I legit feel bad that he might squish him

Helps our chances vs FSU.. but our Canes still have a lot of work to get done to be where they/we want them to be

starting a true freshman qb in front of 85000 in front of your biggest rival completely eliminates home field advantage

rosier has seen it before, blackman has not, blackman will have to adjust to that many eyes on him and a different level of competition

Advertisement
I think we are going to need some short fields to score.We need to turn them over early and often cause I just don't see us going on 15 play drives against this noles defense...

I think we are going to need some short fields to score.We need to turn them over early and often cause I just don't see us going on 15 play drives against this noles defense...

We must get good pressure on QB, he will throw some picks and/or fumble and turnovers will happen. Very interested to see how our offense does against their D which will tell us a lot about how good we are or not.

Not against the greatest defense you've ever seen in your life... "this noles defense"

Advertisement
Back