BREAKING: Francois out for season, Blackman to start

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
Less than two weeks till Doak, big news that potentially swings momentum our way.

Francois has a torn patellar tendon. He won't be playing against us.

Jimbo has given the leash to James Blackman. A three star quarterback that has a high ceiling but is very raw. Blackman did NOT early enroll and therefore hasn't been on campus long. First look next week when they play Louisiana-Monroe (cupcake)

Highlights and more:
James Blackman, Glades Central, Pro-Style Quarterback

I'm predicting a canes win. Buck stops in two weeks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dang. Speedy recovery blah blah blah. Now let's get it. Sick of losing to these ****tards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big news. Speedy recovery, don't wish injury on people, etc.

Start licking your chops El Jefe. Better come up with something more than we saw last night.

Is it...
giphy.gif

PCL is a thicker ligament than the ACL and the MCL will inhibit your movement laterally and agility wise. This don’t happen as often as the ACL. Also, if your PCL is torn, you will really have to build back up the hamstrings, popliteal and gasrtocnemius muscles which make up the posterior of the knee capsule integrity.

Advertisement
I suspect the noles will rally around the new guy and bring their A+ game against us. I hope our guys don't think it just got easier. I don't.

Dang. Speedy recovery blah blah blah. Now let's get it. Sick of losing to these ****tards.

LMFAO!.... yes speedy like next year. I had the same thing happen to me in 2009, never been the same. It still bothers me especially on cold days and when I work out, and that's 6 days a week. Good thing for US, not him."C'est la vie", "Adios", "Sayonara", "Good Bye"!

Advertisement
I don't want to see any cute exotic and gimmicy nonsense from Manny this game.

7 in the box to sell out on the run, pin your ears back and unleash ****. Rinse and repeat all game

I want the corners on an island, bump and run all game so they can **** near be eye ball to eye ball with the WR. I better not see corners 15 yards off the ball like we saw yesterday, not with a true freshman QB that wasn't an early enrollee

Last edited:
And we thought we were going to be the ones trotting out a true freshman QB.

Jimbo will say otherwise, but I guarantee you this guy didn't get many snaps with the 1's this summer. I guarantee you he doesn't know the offense.

I guarantee he doesn't understand how to read a college defense, and he'll have a hard time picking up blitzes, blah blah blah.

The were riding 100 percent with Francois this year. Sucks for them.

NO MERCY.

200_s.gif

Last edited:
For those who need confirmation:

Tallahassee.com/Nolesports both confirming

[TWEET]904473791744663553[/TWEET]

If we don't beat a team with a freshman qb who hasn't been at fsu long it'll be the ultimate embarrassment

Advertisement
Back