BREAKING: Francois out for season, Blackman to start

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game is on Manny Diaz.

We need the Miami Manny Diaz from last year, not the "Texas" Manny Diaz we saw yesterday at Bethune. That "Manny" terrifies me and could get us beat. We don't need him auditioning for a job on the big stage. He needs to stop being cute and gimmicky and call a disciplined game. You don't need to blitz a million times with a true freshman QB. Keep it simple.

7 in the box to sell out on the run, corners on an island with bump and run coverage, pin your ears back and bring heat.

Advertisement
Blackman is 163 lbs. We were worried about ' getting broken. Can you imagine what Chad, Shaq. and Co. are going to do to this little weasel?

FSU's defense is still the real deal. Whether Miami can move the ball is going to dictate the game. Now without Francois, FSU will lean on the running game. I expect them to have less success than previous years without Dalvin Cook, but still a tough task for a thin defense.

FSU's defense is still the real deal. Whether Miami can move the ball is going to dictate the game. Now without Francois, FSU will lean on the running game. I expect them to have less success than previous years without Dalvin Cook, but still a tough task for a thin defense.

Thin?

Advertisement
Blackman starting?

042416_boshou_gomez_brokenbat_ver2_med_pj6u5gcb.gif

Thin?

I meant that in the sense that I see a significant drop-off between the 1s v. 2s except for the DL.

Advertisement

Da fuq.

Manny Diaz should be fired if this stick figure isn't on a stretcher by halftime. Well not really.....but kinda. Like I said in another thread, this poor ******* makes Perry at his skinniest last year look like a LB.

20170903_080950.jpg

This game is on Manny Diaz.

We need the Miami Manny Diaz from last year, not the "Texas" Manny Diaz we saw yesterday at Bethune. That "Manny" terrifies me and could get us beat. We don't need him auditioning for a job on the big stage. He needs to stop being cute and gimmicky and call a disciplined game. You don't need to blitz a million times with a true freshman QB. Keep it simple.

7 in the box to sell out on the run, corners on an island with bump and run coverage, pin your ears back and bring heat.

Why would you simplify the defense against a true freshman QB?

I say blitz. Confuse the **** out of him. Hit him in the mouth. Get in his head.

This game is on Coach Richt.

You guys wanna tear down Diaz because of Bethune, then fine continue overreacting to nothing.

But there's absolutely NO excuse for Richt to drop this one, literally not one.

This game is gift wrapped to us, Richt needs to get that big game monkey off his back & this is perfect for that.

If we lose to FSU (which I don't think we will) with a TF starting who just got on campus 2 months ago, that'll be a huge indictment on him.

With that said, I think we win pretty handily, Jumbo doesn't strike me as the type to let a TF QB throw 30+ times a game vs a huge in conference opponent.

Advertisement
Back