BREAKING: Francois out for season, Blackman to start

This game is on Coach Richt.

You guys wanna tear down Diaz because of Bethune, then fine continue overreacting to nothing.

It's not just because of Bethune...let's not let Diaz off the hook for the FSU loss last year now.

Blown coverages on Cook & Whitfield's TDs blew that game just as much as anything else.

I didn't know Diaz was also a player on the field who didn't play his assigment during that FSU game. That was on the players. Diaz called a vanilla game yesterday. How do you all not realize that?

Once, I could put it on the players, but twice, that's coaching.

Don't wanna excuse the td but kermit doesn't score if the other wr isn't bear hugging corn

Advertisement
I hate FSU like nothing else but I feel bad for the kid.

I suspend all empathy for anyone the moment they commit to UiF or FSU. As Maya Angelou once said - "When someone shows you they have no soul believe them; the first time."

Let's keep it in prospective. We're not talking about people marching at a white supremacist rally. We're talking about kids playing sports at the college level. Do I want to go out there and embarrass FSU worse than Louisville did last year? Yeah, but I'm not going to have any ill will towards a kid because he made the decision that's best for him. To the kids, it's about their future. Win or lose, nothing changes for us other than who gets to talk **** to who.

Without hyperbole (and The Work) CIS will die, my friend. It's the lifeblood of any discourse involving college athletics.

BLACKMAN VS KOSI IT"S HAPPENING
Give it up Perry groupie. It isn't going to happen and if Perry plays this year it will be only mop up duty.

I doubt he plays period. Keep his redshirt and use the 2 older guys. Let Kosi learn the playbook and compete in the Spring . IMO I think next season Kosi and Rosier both will play as Rosier will be the starter and Kosi will be like Tebow when Tebow backed up leak . There will be a sets just for Kosi . Now if rosier doesn't pan out this changes but I have a feeling Rosier will be really good this season and next.

Pressure on Rick just went through the roof. If he can't beat a 150 pound late enrollee true freshmans, then he'll most assuredly be FSU's bytch 9 out of 10 times. Diaz better be in the lab night and day and quit gassing up his players. They gulped a little too much of their own bath water.

Rick lost to sorry *** boo boo breath Treon Harris. Blackman can't be much worse than Harris.

I won't be surprised to see Frenchie The Stone Crab regenerate his patella tendon by game time.

Advertisement
This game is on Manny Diaz.

We need the Miami Manny Diaz from last year, not the "Texas" Manny Diaz we saw yesterday at Bethune. That "Manny" terrifies me and could get us beat. We don't need him auditioning for a job on the big stage. He needs to stop being cute and gimmicky and call a disciplined game. You don't need to blitz a million times with a true freshman QB. Keep it simple.

7 in the box to sell out on the run, corners on an island with bump and run coverage, pin your ears back and bring heat.

I agree, but it is still on Mark. He needs to coach a lot better than last year. Offense needs to score early and put the pressure on noles nw kid on the block. Diaz needs Miami defense -- meet me at the quarterback and play run along the way. He him early, hard and often.

We need the Miami Manny Diaz from last year, not the "Texas" Manny Diaz we saw yesterday at Bethune. That "Manny" terrifies me and could get us beat. We don't need him auditioning for a job on the big stage. He needs to stop being cute and gimmicky and call a disciplined game. You don't need to blitz a million times with a true freshman QB. Keep it simple.

7 in the box to sell out on the run, corners on an island with bump and run coverage, pin your ears back and bring heat.

I agree, but it is still on Mark. He needs to coach a lot better than last year. Offense needs to score early and put the pressure on noles nw kid on the block. Diaz needs Miami defense -- meet me at the quarterback and play run along the way. He him early, hard and often.

Hard to score early when the other team holds the ball for 9 mins on it's opening possession.... I really think we went super vanilla for this game as we should. BCU was smart. They were outmanned upfront so they threw a lot of quick hitters and we missed tackles.

Let's put it this way....IF we don't win this game, there are serious doubts with the Richt regime. Absolutely ZERO reason we SHOULDN'T win this game. Will we? Who knows? But if we don't, be shook.

Pretty much. If we lose because we can't move the ball I'm immediately off the Richt OC bandwagon if I'm not already. I'll be calling for him to hire an OC

For the record, I've been calling for an Offensive Coordinator since Day One.

Last year was proof we needed one - even through the entire first half of the bowl game.

Advertisement
Let me tell you all something right now.

You know who hasn't said one word about Francoise or F$U?

Any Hurricanes player or any member of the coaching staff.

I will bet you that Richt has put a "soft embargo" on texts, tweets, and press contact.

The LAST thing Mark Richt wants any one of his players to do is to say something that helps Fischer rally his team. That's bulletin board material for FSU. Don't think Jimbo won't use any angle to motivate his team to rally around his young QB at home.

This game will be on Akers back, Jimbo won't trust blackman much.

If Diaz lets Cuckbo figure out a way to run it down his threat with a 135 pound Somalian pirate QB who has been on campus for a month, then he should quit football.

This x 1000!

If we can't beat these mercenary swine NOW, with no Jameis, no Dalvin, and no Francois, then shut the effing program down.

Hard to score early when the other team holds the ball for 9 mins on it's opening possession.... I really think we went super vanilla for this game as we should. BCU was smart. They were outmanned upfront so they threw a lot of quick hitters and we missed tackles.

Oh no. Not the "we're saving our best plays for Florida State" excuse. Been there, done that, saw Jimbo and Dalvin laugh at us.

If we don't beat a team with a freshman qb who hasn't been at fsu long it'll be the ultimate embarrassment

You do realize their defense is elite national championship level right? Those who think we walk into there and come out with a sure victory will be sorely disappointed. This will be a dogfight until the end.

Advertisement
If we don't beat a team with a freshman qb who hasn't been at fsu long it'll be the ultimate embarrassment

You do realize their defense is elite national championship level right? Those who think we walk into there and come out with a sure victory will be sorely disappointed. This will be a dogfight until the end.

I think a lot of the hair pulling around here comes from the fact that Bethune was able to move the ball up and down the field on a supposedly "improved" Canes defense.

Oh no. Not the "we're saving our best plays for Florida State" excuse. Been there, done that, saw Jimbo and Dalvin laugh at us.

Not completely but do you think we showed our hand against BCU? I seriously hope you don't think we did. You know better than that.

This game is on Coach Richt.

You guys wanna tear down Diaz because of Bethune, then fine continue overreacting to nothing.

It's not just because of Bethune...let's not let Diaz off the hook for the FSU loss last year now.

Blown coverages on Cook & Whitfield's TDs blew that game just as much as anything else.

I didn't know Diaz was also a player on the field who didn't play his assigment during that FSU game. That was on the players. Diaz called a vanilla game yesterday. How do you all not realize that?

Vanilla or not, no excuse for the amount of yards we gave up yesterday to a team like BCU. We never made adjustments when they started rolling out the qb.

Advertisement

easy there buddy

Panthers living that savage life.

67f50c6ca6cc8bb27e8a80cc2d8cdfaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy there buddy

To be fair, Bama was held to very low yardage and had the ball in their end of the field like five straight times and only scored 24. Noles have a top defense.

easy there buddy

To be fair, Bama was held to very low yardage and had the ball in their end of the field like five straight times and only scored 24. Noles have a top defense.

They do have a good defense. Although Hurts is not a good QB and Bama's kicker is one of the worst in the country.

Advertisement
Back