Brad Kaaya has committed- per Peter Ariz

Advertisement
Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz
...UM OC Coley called Hialeah coach Mark Berman today to tell him offer to Edouard still stands. He said Coley and Edouard will speak soon.

Alin twit right after:

Alin Edouard #10 @ALLEN_EDWARD2
LOL THINGS ARE REALLY FUNNY AROUD HERE ..

Kid has known we were bringing in 2 QB's, now he knows his offer stands. If he has hurt feeling so be it, at least he knows now so there is still time for him to get offers elswhere.,

This is the way it should be. Both of them get to sit down as men, talk about their respective viewpoints and situations, and figure out whether the commitment is going to work out or not.

If Alin decides he's no longer interested, then best of luck to him in the recruiting process, I personally wish him the best. If he decides he is interested then he needs stick with his commitment and stops with all the wishy washiness. I just hope either way the whole thing is solved now instead of becoming the soap opera some of these recruitments turn out to be.

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 1m

Officially a Miami Hurricane and have no intent on going anywhere else.

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 3m

Feels great to be a Hurricane. Fan base second to none, coaching staff is very experienced, best athletes in the U.S., and I ❤ THE CITY 

Wow that's great, he's reaching on the fans though lol

You can go to any corner of the country and find die hard Miami Hurricane fans. Just because the hometown base doesn't go to games, that doesn't reflect the magnitude of our fan base. Remember he is a Cali kid. You don't see USC fans walking around Florida in droves.

I live in Denver and I run into UM fans all the time, almost on a daily basis

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 1m

Officially a Miami Hurricane and have no intent on going anywhere else.

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 3m

Feels great to be a Hurricane. Fan base second to none, coaching staff is very experienced, best athletes in the U.S., and I ❤ THE CITY 

Wow that's great, he's reaching on the fans though lol

You can go to any corner of the country and find die hard Miami Hurricane fans. Just because the hometown base doesn't go to games, that doesn't reflect the magnitude of our fan base. Remember he is a Cali kid. You don't see USC fans walking around Florida in droves.

I live in Denver and I run into UM fans all the time, almost on a daily basis

I was in Portland not too long ago and I can confirm there are plenty of Canes fans in the Pacific Northwest.

Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz
...UM OC Coley called Hialeah coach Mark Berman today to tell him offer to Edouard still stands. He said Coley and Edouard will speak soon.

Alin twit right after:

Alin Edouard #10 @ALLEN_EDWARD2
LOL THINGS ARE REALLY FUNNY AROUD HERE ..

Kid has known we were bringing in 2 QB's, now he knows his offer stands. If he has hurt feeling so be it, at least he knows now so there is still time for him to get offers elswhere.,

This is the way it should be. Both of them get to sit down as men, talk about their respective viewpoints and situations, and figure out whether the commitment is going to work out or not.

If Alin decides he's no longer interested, then best of luck to him in the recruiting process, I personally wish him the best. If he decides he is interested then he needs stick with his commitment and stops with all the wishy washiness. I just hope either way the whole thing is solved now instead of becoming the soap opera some of these recruitments turn out to be.

Yup, time to man up. Kosar, Testaverde, Walsh, Erickson each waited their turn and succeded. Back to the old days of a QB glut. We just need time to get the spacing in sync and all these guys will get a shot.

Advertisement
one thing to remember with the non contact with UM and Alin is the Coley has been recruiting out of state and with the contact rules the coaches can't just call back every missed call. recruits can call as much as they want but the staff is limited in how many calls they can make..unless alin was calling everyday and coley still didn't answer it may have just been a bad time for the coley...with all we've heard and seen about how good a recruiter Coley is its hard to imagine he would just purposely ignore a verbal commit even if he like other qb's better.

Welcome to the U Brad! Do any of the insiders honestly think Alin will be in this class? I see the writing on the wall. Would not be surprised if he decommits after the meeting with Coley.

Advertisement
I would be interested to hear USC and UCLA's take on this kid and why they havent offered yet. His tape is phenomenal and he has prototypical size... how does he not have more offers? Im sure he'll blow up with offers now that he's committed.

Advertisement
Golden coming for the big boys.

don-draper-plane-deal.gif

Advertisement
His only other offer is SDSU?

Central Michigan, UConn, FIU, UCF, Purdue, UVA, Miami

What's that? A list of Stephen Morris' offers out of high school

The West Coast has several good QB's. Most schools just target one or two and pursue them. The number of offers really doesn't say much about this prospect IMO. According to Scout, he's a top 5 QB in Cali. Heck the #2 QB in Cali only has 4 offers from schools like Utah St and Wyoming..

I think you guys are jumping on 33 here. All he did was ask a question.

People ***** so much about us being late on offers or not offering, but we keep showing examples of being ahead of the game for the most part. Get on them early, and you will win out more often. Only drawback is you have to be better at your evaluations. Kaaya looks like the goods.

Advertisement
Back