Brad Kaaya has committed- per Peter Ariz

"This is a pretty hard commit," he said. "I want to get down to Miami as much as possible and recruit other guys to Miami as well. This can be a really good class and I want to see if I can get a bunch of guys from California to come with me.

ESPN

Are we recruiting anyone in the vicinity of Kaaya?

A few LBs and a couple others. Forgive me but I can't think of anyones name except Adoree Jackson.

They're recruiting players at his school i think 4 of them

Care to share any names?

Advertisement
If Adoree jackson comes I'd be ecstatic. I hope we keep recruiting Jabril Peppers for som odd reason he wants to go to Michigan

Advertisement
Wow that's great, he's reaching on the fans though lol

You can go to any corner of the country and find die hard Miami Hurricane fans. Just because the hometown base doesn't go to games, that doesn't reflect the magnitude of our fan base. Remember he is a Cali kid. You don't see USC fans walking around Florida in droves.

I live in Denver and I run into UM fans all the time, almost on a daily basis

I was in Portland not too long ago and I can confirm there are plenty of Canes fans in the Pacific Northwest.

Yup. We travel all over the place and I always rock my Canes gear at some point. Always get people throwing up the U to me, or busting my chops. Just check out the crowds at some of our road games. They're crazier than the ones at some of our home games.
We have freaking Brazilians as Canes fans... nuff said!

Welcome to The U, Kaaya!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back