Brad Kaaya has committed- per Peter Ariz

Advertisement
Actually it was, and the review process with google to remove the url from the malware list has already concluded, but I guess it needs time to propagate but no big deal deleting it.

Advertisement
i dont totally blame kyle wright he had a great arm. i blame the horrible coaching he received. qb's need good coaching. Look at the turnaround jacory made his sr. year.

Kyle Wright was the #1 HS qb in the country. No problem with coaching. Wright's problems were between his ears and in his chest.

what offers did Aaron Rogers have? I remember when Kylie Wright was a 5 star. Scott Covington and RYan Clement were considered two of the top qbs in the country in hs. Kenny Kelly was a big deal. Yet, it was ken dorsey who lead us to the promise land.

Advertisement
I think Rodgers only D-I offer out of HS was to walk on at Illinois. That's why he went to JUCO before Cal.

Actually it was, and the review process with google to remove the url from the malware list has already concluded, but I guess it needs time to propagate but no big deal deleting it.

no it wasn't. u heard what the man said

what offers did Aaron Rogers have? I remember when Kylie Wright was a 5 star. Scott Covington and RYan Clement were considered two of the top qbs in the country in hs. Kenny Kelly was a big deal. Yet, it was ken dorsey who lead us to the promise land.

**** Johnny Manzeil was a 3 star and I dont think A&M thought he was going to be this good. QB's are difficult to evaluate its a swing and miss.

Advertisement
The soft *** canes here will whine about his current offer sheet.

When the big boys like USC, ND, and maybe even some SEC schools start to offer our boy kaaya, soft *** canes will freak and start a million threads about "kaaya gone"

**** Johnny Manzeil was a 3 star and I dont think A&M thought he was going to be this good. QB's are difficult to evaluate its a swing and miss.

For the old timers......compare the level of enthusiasm when Stephen Morris committed to that when Kyle Wright committed.........no look ahead 10 years later. These online recruiting services/websites are great for fans and conversation, but the coaches get paid a lot of money to make these evaluations..

exactly. fsu has the top ranked class every year and they are never in a nc hunt. christian Jones was supposed to be the next great lb. i bet 3 star Denzel Perrman has a better year than him this year. Golden knows talent.

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 1m

Officially a Miami Hurricane and have no intent on going anywhere else.

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 3m

Feels great to be a Hurricane. Fan base second to none, coaching staff is very experienced, best athletes in the U.S., and I ❤ THE CITY 

Wow that's great, he's reaching on the fans though lol

You can go to any corner of the country and find die hard Miami Hurricane fans. Just because the hometown base doesn't go to games, that doesn't reflect the magnitude of our fan base. Remember he is a Cali kid. You don't see USC fans walking around Florida in droves.

I live in Denver and I run into UM fans all the time, almost on a daily basis

I was in Portland not too long ago and I can confirm there are plenty of Canes fans in the Pacific Northwest.

Yup. We travel all over the place and I always rock my Canes gear at some point. Always get people throwing up the U to me, or busting my chops. Just check out the crowds at some of our road games. They're crazier than the ones at some of our home games.

Most people don't remember Dorsey as a recruit because they talk about him like he was some nobody. He was a **** good prospect and has great high school highlights. Glimpses of the future too, with pin point accuracy and field general-ship.

8.gif

Advertisement
Back