Brad Kaaya has committed- per Peter Ariz

Advertisement
Congrats to the young man. Welcome to the u. Now bring the west coast studs like Adoree Jackson over bruh

Last edited:
Advertisement
i dont totally blame kyle wright he had a great arm. i blame the horrible coaching he received. qb's need good coaching. Look at the turnaround jacory made his sr. year.

Advertisement
Kyle Wright's first UM pass was to a wide open receiver in the right flat, about 15 yards. His pass landed 7 yards short. So, much for his great arm.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz
...UM OC Coley called Hialeah coach Mark Berman today to tell him offer to Edouard still stands. He said Coley and Edouard will speak soon.

Alin twit right after:

Alin Edouard #10 @ALLEN_EDWARD2
LOL THINGS ARE REALLY FUNNY AROUD HERE ..

Advertisement
I think it's already been said but Kaaya has a great frame an NFL size potential. Great pickup!

Love that we got a kid that can come in and push Olsen or possibly take the job after a year or two. We need competition everywhere and QB is no different.

Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz
...UM OC Coley called Hialeah coach Mark Berman today to tell him offer to Edouard still stands. He said Coley and Edouard will speak soon.

Alin twit right after:

Alin Edouard #10 @ALLEN_EDWARD2
LOL THINGS ARE REALLY FUNNY AROUD HERE ..

Kid has known we were bringing in 2 QB's, now he knows his offer stands. If he has hurt feeling so be it, at least he knows now so there is still time for him to get offers elswhere.,

Advertisement
Back