Brad Kaaya has committed- per Peter Ariz

looks pretty good.

has a great frame too. will be a big *** QB. briefly looked at his tape and didnt see him move around much

how does he look running the ball?

Advertisement
His only other offer is SDSU?

58.jpg

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 1m

Officially a Miami Hurricane and have no intent on going anywhere else.

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 3m

Feels great to be a Hurricane. Fan base second to none, coaching staff is very experienced, best athletes in the U.S., and I ❤ THE CITY 🌴🌞🌇

Man I love this kid. Expecting the offers to start flooding in for him so we will see how it shakes out. Fingers crossed though, he looks like a good one.

Advertisement
Man I love this kid. Expecting the offers to start flooding in for him so we will see how it shakes out. Fingers crossed though, he looks like a good one.

I know there are no definites in recruiting but this kid doesn't seem to want to play the games.

Here is another highlight video of him.

[video=youtube;rFZAsGd9qJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFZAsGd9qJk[/video]

Advertisement

Feels great to be a Hurricane. Fan base second to none, coaching staff is very experienced, best athletes in the U.S., and I ❤ THE CITY 🌴🌞🌇

Wow that's great, he's reaching on the fans though lol

I think it's already been said but Kaaya has a great frame an NFL size potential. Great pickup!

Feels great to be a Hurricane. Fan base second to none, coaching staff is very experienced, best athletes in the U.S., and I ❤ THE CITY 

You can go to any corner of the country and find die hard Miami Hurricane fans. Just because the hometown base doesn't go to games, that doesn't reflect the magnitude of our fan base. Remember he is a Cali kid. You don't see USC fans walking around Florida in droves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was just about to say as much. Well said. When we start winning big the stadium will fill up again.

Feels great to be a Hurricane. Fan base second to none, coaching staff is very experienced, best athletes in the U.S., and I ❤ THE CITY 

You can go to any corner of the country and find die hard Miami Hurricane fans. Just because the hometown base doesn't go to games, that doesn't reflect the magnitude of our fan base. Remember he is a Cali kid. You don't see USC fans walking around Florida in droves.

Advertisement
Back