**** Baker Mayfield

When your as good as Baker you can say whatever tf you want.

Never good idea for QB to trash a guy who might be the last defense against a blitz from your blideside. I like Baker because he acts like a Cane, but Duke is a Cane and classy great one at that. So, I guess my opinion is ***** Baker. Even if he did crap all over OSU.

Advertisement

Slightly OT but Freddie Kitchens' shtick is going to wear reallll thin there if/when things go south. He's a glorified positions corch/Baga douche that was somehow gifted a head coaching job (after the Kingsbury hire nothing surprises me) and he has that super endearing quality of being a pompous redneck. THAT will play great on the NFL level when he starts handling other issues the way he's publicly handling Duke here.

Advertisement
Slightly OT but Freddie Kitchens' shtick is going to wear reallll thin there if/when things go south. He's a glorified positions corch/Baga douche that was somehow gifted a head coaching job (after the Kingsbury hire nothing surprises me) and he has that super endearing quality of being a pompous redneck. THAT will play great on the NFL level when he starts handling other issues the way he's publicly handling Duke here.
An excellent post. As a professional, you know better than to discuss another player's contract or management dilemma. Baker has crossed the fvckin line and he hasnt proven enough yet. There are tons of QBs who looked all world in their rookie NFL season with many people sucking them off...to then be out the league or a 3rd string looking dumb AF....Hello Vince Young...Robert Griffin...teblow...etc...
Can't wait for the epic ****storm that happens when the browns continue getting their *** whipped.
Eat a bag of diks baker!!!

Did he trash your alma mater FSU?
No he trashed a Cane by running his dumbass mouth. This has been a problem time and time again from talented football players who also carry the stupidity and illegitimate trait, lol. Baker is a good football player and now he's surrounded by talent offensively (let's just hope the line is halfway decent), but this guy is 'lost' outside of anything but football. The way he has handled media is a dumpster fire and only can get worse with a little success. If Alonzo knows what's up, he needs to keep Baker away from any media or social media outlet known to man.

Duke's not "feeling hurt", he's feeling like he won't get to touch the fcking ball. And that's not a matter of beating out other guys, that's just about what the Browns want to do. He's made the most of his touches, but the Browns won't want to go that route and he sees it.

Mayfield should shut his fcking mouth because he doesn't know where he'll find himself in the future. And if he thinks he'd stay loyal to a team that wasn't giving him the ball, he's lying to himself. Not only would he try to get traded, but he'd throw a hysie fit about it too.

Big difference between starting QB and a 3rd string RB who gets paid pretty good for not doing much. Duke should have kept his mouth shut himself. You wouldnt be saying this if it was anyone other than a Miami player. Duke should just play out the season and go sign with someone else next season. It will need to be a team with select offense that will allow him to show his skills. He is a 3rd down/spread back.

Really believe Baker shouldn’t have even commented in general about Duke’s situation. If he was asked he should’ve said something along the lines of that he’s working with those in camp, etc. instead of throwing shade at Johnson acting like he’s some lil tough man. Karma is a ***** best served cold, Mayfield would do wise to keep his mouth shut and let management worry about what Duke is doing.

Advertisement
I dont know much about NFL contracts but 3 yr 15 mil 8 mil guaranteed aint half bad for a 3rd down RB... Hope he lands on his feet somehwere, but Baker was outta pocket with the slick *** comments. We will see if it comes to bite him in the ***.. Some other NFL players on social media having a big problem woth his comments already.

Unspoken rule among the NFL players is don't comment on someone else's money or PT situation.

So instead of going to bat for Duke and telling management they need to take him seriously, he chose to sow dissent.

Jarvis Landry was one of my favorite Dolphins and we were stupid to get rid of him. This shows what kind of man he is.

Loved Landry as well when he was on the Phins.

But look what Cleveland's paying that man. You don't pay over $15 mil per year for his production. Cleveland has a lot of money tied up in the WR position with him and OBJ. Landry's a secondary WR and should be paid like it.

Johnson is one of my favorite Canes but I don't see anything wrong with what Mayfield said. He's taking leadership of that team and trying to get everyone on the same page. I also don't blame Duke for asking for a trade, unless they're showing him that they're going to use him in the slot more this season he is going to see his touches decrease again and when Hunt gets back from suspension he may not be playing much at all.

Advertisement
Nobody cares if someone has done it before or not. Duke is just crying cause Browns picked up Hunt and he knows he is 3rd string. If he doesnt like it then sit the fvck out like Bell. Mayfield saying the same thing others have said just not being PC like the others. He just saying if you dont want to be here then dont be here. Only people complaining our Miami fans. If this was a UF/FSU player you would be ****ting on the player.
And GTFOH with that loyal bull****. Its a business. Players arent loyal in general and Teams are loyal in general.

Dude before Duke asked to be traded,the media already said the Browns would trade him because of the Hunt pick up.To say teams are loyal & players are not..really man GTFOH with that BS!!!

Last edited:
Baker's ****ed because Duke demanding a trade goes against the whole "All in for the team shtick" that professional sports teams like to preach to their fans when it's really "all in for my contract". Duke is ****ed because he's done nothing but produce, at a very high level whenever he's given the opportunity but the browns basically **** on him by signing Kareem Hunt. They didn't sign Hunt to back up Duke. But this is why the browns are the browns. Best 7 win team in the history of football last year. They're loading up for a superbowl run but forgot they actually have to make the playoffs first.

Advertisement
Mayfield better ball the f-out next year cause getting involved in another man’s livelihood in the NFL is a major no no.

He can go from savior to pariah real quick if he doesn’t back up already stepping over some big time lines.

What's with this ridiculous "if he wasn't a Cane you wouldn't be saying this" comment being said over and over? It's Duke ******* Johnson we're talking about here! You're god **** right I'm going to look at the situation through biased lenses. I'm not ashamed of that one bit.

Advertisement
Back