**** Baker Mayfield

Advertisement
Mayfield is an overrated douchebag.

Cleveland been poppin a lot of sh*t all off season but the Browns are still the Browns.
Baker is a hothead. Name one hothead that plays QB who’s successful in today’s NFL? There isn’t one. The last one drafted almost as high was Ryan Leaf. He’s an average athlete that is way undersized with average NFL arm. Baker will never be Drew Brees. He’s more like a Colt McCoy or even a poor man’s Fitzpatrick. The Brown’s will stay the Browns because they whiffed big time on this choice.

Maybe Cleveland should realize the only time they were ever any good was entirely because they had a Cane at QB and show a little appreciation for the U.

I don't care how special you are or think you are....You DO NOT fock with another man's money $$$ or life decisions.

That's between Duke and whoever else's management.

Mind your business...Stay in your lane. You do NOT get to decide how much anyone on the team makes or where he goes in his own self interests.

I think he thought he was ingratiating himself to management or whoever....but you should never throw a teammate under the bus ....especially over something that has NOTHING to do with you.

Duke may or may not be a teammate next year...WHY say anything ?

He MAY be great one..one day in the future. But the only thing he proved with those uncalled for comments is that RIGHT NOW he has NO ONE'S back....except his own.

Good luck with that..... in a TEAM sport

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody cares if someone has done it before or not. Duke is just crying cause Browns picked up Hunt and he knows he is 3rd string. If he doesnt like it then sit the fvck out like Bell. Mayfield saying the same thing others have said just not being PC like the others. He just saying if you dont want to be here then dont be here. Only people complaining our Miami fans. If this was a UF/FSU player you would be ****ting on the player.
And GTFOH with that loyal bull****. Its a business. Players arent loyal in general and Teams arent loyal in general.

You sound so ******* stupid right now

Cleveland has been the worst team/organization in the nfl for over a decade or more...but yet the dolphins are bums?.

Them ninjas won 7 games something the dolphins routinely do and you are blowing them. FOH.

to be fair, they won like 2 games in 3 years or some **** before that. 7 wins is a huge improvement. if they follow that up with another 7 wins given their talent on O and D, then they're bums. till then, they have a ton more promise. also, while I'm not sure on baker, id rather have baker right now as a starting QB than anyone else outside of the top 5-7 of wilson, brees, brady, rivers, rodgers, luck, and i guess matty ice

Baker has a big mouth but it's strictly a business move by the browns. With Chubb and Hunt on the roster they have little incentive to pay Duke what he deserves. If Alonzo wanted him there in the preseason he would've payed him.

The Browns already gave him a new contract and extension. That was before talk of trading him and the acquisition of Hunt. Duke will get paid by someone, either the Browns or another team. Of course, as with the vast majority of NFL contracts, he will be paid until he gets cut. I don't see the Browns cutting him. They will get much more value by trading him. I heard that one of the interested teams is Philly.

Duke is another player that should have stayed. He broke records for rushing yds but those records weren't that big(Yeah, I know because everyone leaves early). He could have really set the bar and been a first-round pick.

Advertisement
to be fair, they won like 2 games in 3 years or some **** before that. 7 wins is a huge improvement. if they follow that up with another 7 wins given their talent on O and D, then they're bums. till then, they have a ton more promise. also, while I'm not sure on baker, id rather have baker right now as a starting QB than anyone else outside of the top 5-7 of wilson, brees, brady, rivers, rodgers, luck, and i guess matty ice
Give me Watson, Darnold, Winston, Haskins, Cousins, Goff, Mahomes, Trubisky, Jackson, Dak, Cam, and Stafford over Mayfield

Yea your football acumen just took a shot with this statement. What are you basing it on actually?.
Ad to be fair winning 2 games in 3 years is TERRIBLE. They won the offseason but that doesnt count in the record column we shall see. Lot of bums still on that roster. Can yall even name 1 olineman wort a sh*t?

Give me Watson, Darnold, Winston, Haskins, Cousins, Goff, Mahomes, Trubisky, Jackson, Dak, Cam, and Stafford over Mayfield

mahomes is the only one i forgot about so yes mahomes for sure. id rather have mayfield over darnold and it really isn't close for me. put baker w mcvay and see what he does considering what he put up in year 1.

Advertisement
[
Yea your football acumen just took a shot with this statement. What are you basing it on actually?.
Ad to be fair winning 2 games in 3 years is TERRIBLE. They won the offseason but that doesnt count in the record column we shall see. Lot of bums still on that roster. Can yall even name 1 olineman wort a sh*t?

i mean his rookie year was impressive as anyones. 27 touches 14 picks on 63ish percentage completion and 3700 yards. for comparison, cam was 21 and 17 (he was the ROY i believe) on 60 percent completion and 4k yards. can't deny the talent. whether he slumps or continues to excel is another story tho. its also about going forward. I'm betting on mayfield being a franchise cornerstone QB for the next 10 years when i make that statement based on the potential he showed in year 1.

Baker's ****ed because Duke demanding a trade goes against the whole "All in for the team shtick" that professional sports teams like to preach to their fans when it's really "all in for my contract". Duke is ****ed because he's done nothing but produce, at a very high level whenever he's given the opportunity but the browns basically **** on him by signing Kareem Hunt. They didn't sign Hunt to back up Duke. But this is why the browns are the browns. Best 7 win team in the history of football last year. They're loading up for a superbowl run but forgot they actually have to make the playoffs first.

while youre right on duke stance, hunt is better than duke.

Advertisement
If Baker was a Cane all you guys would be taking about his Old School Cane Mentality and kissing his ***.

I love Duke but there’s nothing wrong with what Mayfield said.

And we as Canes fans are honestly going to get on a soap box and criticize someone for being a “****y *******”

Laff.
Lulz, not when he's talking about a fellow Cane. Especially an elite south Florida talent that remained true to his dream school and never waivered.

Advertisement
Back