**** Baker Mayfield

Advertisement
I dont know much about NFL contracts but 3 yr 15 mil 8 mil guaranteed aint half bad for a 3rd down RB... Hope he lands on his feet somehwere, but Baker was outta pocket with the slick *** comments. We will see if it comes to bite him in the ***.. Some other NFL players on social media having a big problem woth his comments already.

Yeah, Baker should shut the fvck up and keep his mouth out of other people's business. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. That's unfortunately not a skill Baker is likely to learn until well after his playing days are behind him. I like the kid's game, he's entertaining to watch and fun to have on your fantasy team, but I would never want him as the leader of my team, certainly not in the NFL (maybe in college). Dude's a loose cannon.

To win big in the NFL these days, you pretty much need an Iceman, not a Maverick.
AlertCraftyGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Remove the college from Duke's resume and nobody on here would give two shts about this.

What a dope.

Remove Miami from the college football team we follow, and we wouldn’t be here period,

You don’t get this whole being a fan thing do you? Especially of a good loyal 305 kid like Duke.

If S. FL was putting out a bunch of kids with his love and commitment to the U, we would have a real fence around the area, and all those 4-5 stars we keep losing to the bag schools, would be staying right here.

That’s why Duke is getting the love and support. But you don’t get that, because you’re some kind of a blowhard troll

What a dope.

Remove Miami from the college football team we follow, and we wouldn’t be here period,

You don’t get this whole being a fan thing do you? Especially of a good loyal 305 kid like Duke.

If S. FL was putting out a bunch of kids with his love and commitment to the U, we would have a real fence around the area, and all those 4-5 stars we keep losing to the bag schools, would be staying right here.

That’s why Duke is getting the love and support. But you don’t get that, because you’re some kind of a blowhard troll

Your fake outrage is always entertaining.....you're too dumb and self absorbed in all that "dumbness" to see it though.

You're right about one thing, I surely don't go around blowing and defending every former Cane player at every turn like you do. You run around this place like a woman with her hair on fire for every little issue.

Advertisement
Your fake outrage is always entertaining.....you're too dumb and self absorbed in all that "dumbness" to see it though.

You're right about one thing, I surely don't go around blowing and defending every former Cane player at every turn like you do. You run around this place like a woman with her hair on fire for every little issue.

You’re the one posting like a jilted chick.

I guess you don’t get it, but being all snippy and *****y is a female quality. And that’s you, always bltching, about the team or players, like a female on the rag.

Self-awareness is not a real strong attribute for you, obviously.

I’m a fan, and I don’t apologize for it.

crying about this hilarious....guY says he wants to be traded and the starting QB is asked his thoughts...nothing that was said was out of line lol
It's not necessarily about "out of line"; rather, it's about showing some maturity and class (which Baker lacks in both categories). Listen to his teammate's comments right below his. That's how you handle those kinds of questions. Not in the snarky way Baker did. That's all people are *****ing about, bud.

Would love to see the Phins make a trade to get Duke.
I ran into Duke last year at sawgrass got to talk to him for a lil bit. When I congratulated him on the contract I mention that the dolphins shouldved traded for him and he said that he wished that would happen. Also he couldn't believe that golden got a promotion with the lions to coach LBs lol.

Advertisement
An excellent post. As a professional, you know better than to discuss another player's contract or management dilemma. Baker has crossed the fvckin line and he hasnt proven enough yet. There are tons of QBs who looked all world in their rookie NFL season with many people sucking them off...to then be out the league or a 3rd string looking dumb AF....Hello Vince Young...Robert Griffin...teblow...etc...
Can't wait for the epic ****storm that happens when the browns continue getting their *** whipped.
Eat a bag of diks baker!!!

I dont even think he played to the level of the 3 listed last year

Advertisement
Big difference between starting QB and a 3rd string RB who gets paid pretty good for not doing much. Duke should have kept his mouth shut himself. You wouldnt be saying this if it was anyone other than a Miami player. Duke should just play out the season and go sign with someone else next season. It will need to be a team with select offense that will allow him to show his skills. He is a 3rd down/spread back.

I wouldn't have noticed if he weren't a Miami player, but if I had I'd be saying the exact same thing. And being a "3rd down/spread back" is exactly the point. If that's what he is fine. But what's the problem with him wanting to play on a team that appreciates what he is?

Bottom line, Mayfield can eat a dck for pretending like he'd do any different if he wasn't getting playing time.

Learn how to read Floyd Mayweather. I
I wouldn't have noticed if he weren't a Miami player, but if I had I'd be saying the exact same thing. And being a "3rd down/spread back" is exactly the point. If that's what he is fine. But what's the problem with him wanting to play on a team that appreciates what he is?

Bottom line, Mayfield can eat a dck for pretending like he'd do any different if he wasn't getting playing time.

But he is not. He actually is the starter not the backup to the backup. How is it any different from what everyone says on here about recruits.....U either with us or against us...... I do believe dIAZ said this to recruits too.

Duke making $5 mil average. Not too many teams are going to give up much and take the salary hit for a 3rd down back

I really wish we could have traded *** boy McCoy for Duke. I don’t know how we didn’t make that happen.

The Browns wouldn’t want McCoy’s contract.

And he’s been a great player for the Bucs. Best player on the team since he arrived. High character.

Advertisement
Back