blackvern

All-ACC
That is all

blackvern

All-ACC
He trashed my fav cane of the last 15 years Duke Johnson

CFLCane

Junior
Baker has a big mouth but it's strictly a business move by the browns. With Chubb and Hunt on the roster they have little incentive to pay Duke what he deserves. If Alonzo wanted him there in the preseason he would've payed him.

blackvern

All-ACC
Baker has a big mouth but it's strictly a business move by the browns. With Chubb and Hunt on the roster they have little incentive to pay Duke what he deserves. If Alonzo wanted him there in the preseason he would've payed him.
Duke already signed an extension with the Browns last year

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Let the turmoil in Cleveland and Oakland commence!

*May Duke get his trade request fulfilled and all Canes associated with both soon-to-be dumpster fires have monster seasons though

Last edited:

Swampcity

Sophomore
:mad:

CFLCane

Junior

sfbomber

Freshman
Kitchens had similar words in a related tweet I read. "Duke has a contract. He ain't going anywhere." was basically the gist.

blackvern

All-ACC
That deal nearly guarantees he'll be gone after this year which is why he's trying to control his landing now.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/duke-johnson-16801/
I dont know much about NFL contracts but 3 yr 15 mil 8 mil guaranteed aint half bad for a 3rd down RB... Hope he lands on his feet somehwere, but Baker was outta pocket with the slick ass comments. We will see if it comes to bite him in the ass.. Some other NFL players on social media having a big problem woth his comments already.