**** Baker Mayfield

Advertisement
But its not about money.....isnt it about him being 3rd string. Johnsons feeling hurt cause the team went out and got someone better and he feels like he cant/wont be able to beat them out. Johnson needs to show out the first 6-8 games(whatever hunt is suspended for) and then go sign with a team that will utilize him. he is not an every down back. He needs to be put in a spread offense....get him out in space.
Take off the orange and green glasses. a 3rd string RB making trade demands....gtfoh
Name me one QB that has come off talking **** about a teammate who has been a class act on and off the field after their rookie year that has ever been successful... I’ll hang up and listen../

And his agent told him back in November that the Cleveland’s browns planned it trade him... he is simply trying to expedite the he situation for his careers sake.. GTFOH woth yoir bullshyt

Advertisement
Let the turmoil in Cleveland and Oakland commence!

*May Duke get his trade request fulfilled and all Canes associated with both soon-to-be dumpster fires have monster seasons though
Cleveland loves trading with New England. Kid would light it up in Foxboro. Unfortunately they don’t pay and they have James White and.... they can take a kid who just graduated from Xaverian and make him productive.

Advertisement
Bakers sooner bred what'd you expect.hes lucky the NFL has taken a hard stance on protecting the qbs.for his comments he'd have a target on his chest and a lot of defense would want to knock bullseye off his chest.if this was several years ago.

Bakers sooner bred what'd you expect.hes lucky the NFL has taken a hard stance on protecting the qbs.for his comments he'd have a target on his chest and a lot of defense would want to knock bullseye off his chest.if this was several years ago.

Yeah if they would take the skirt off the quarterbacks he'd get his clock cleaned. You can’t even hit a quarterback anymore in the NFL, even clean hits get a flag

Mayfield is incredibly talented, very opinionated and unapologetically so but he does too much talking imo but that’s just me. He does back it up so you have to give him credit for that. Can’t bash duke like that because everyone knows he’s a great teammate

Advertisement
Baker is a piece of
A9AFC969-7D18-456E-847D-3258B9890F3F.jpeg

Advertisement
Let the turmoil in Cleveland and Oakland commence!

*May Duke get his trade request fulfilled and all Canes associated with both soon-to-be dumpster fires have monster seasons though

*May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman and child of Iraq!

Name me one QB that has come off talking **** about a teammate who has been a class act on and off the field after their rookie year that has ever been successful... I’ll hang up and listen../

And his agent told him back in November that the Cleveland’s browns planned it trade him... he is simply trying to expedite the he situation for his careers sake.. GTFOH woth yoir bullshyt

Nobody cares if someone has done it before or not. Duke is just crying cause Browns picked up Hunt and he knows he is 3rd string. If he doesnt like it then sit the fvck out like Bell. Mayfield saying the same thing others have said just not being PC like the others. He just saying if you dont want to be here then dont be here. Only people complaining our Miami fans. If this was a UF/FSU player you would be ****ting on the player.
And GTFOH with that loyal bull****. Its a business. Players arent loyal in general and Teams arent loyal in general.

Last edited:
Nobody cares if someone has done it before or not. Duke is just crying cause Browns picked up Hunt and he knows he is 3rd string. If he doesnt like it then sit the fvck out like Bell. Mayfield saying the same thing others have said just not being PC like the others. He just saying if you dont want to be here then dont be here. Only people complaining our Miami fans. If this was a UF/FSU player you would be ****ting on the player.
And GTFOH with that loyal bull****. Its a business. Players arent loyal in general and Teams are loyal in general.

You sound angry and bitter.

You also sound like you’ve got a thing against Duke.

Only an idiot would expect Miami fans to not back up one of their most loyal players. But life must’ve fūcked you over pretty bad, so you’re just all angry and bitter and mad at the world. I feel sorry for you. I’m sorry things haven’t turned out the way you wanted. Go get a hug, angry boy.

But its not about money.....isnt it about him being 3rd string. Johnsons feeling hurt cause the team went out and got someone better and he feels like he cant/wont be able to beat them out. Johnson needs to show out the first 6-8 games(whatever hunt is suspended for) and then go sign with a team that will utilize him. he is not an every down back. He needs to be put in a spread offense....get him out in space.
Take off the orange and green glasses. a 3rd string RB making trade demands....gtfoh

Duke's not "feeling hurt", he's feeling like he won't get to touch the fcking ball. And that's not a matter of beating out other guys, that's just about what the Browns want to do. He's made the most of his touches, but the Browns won't want to go that route and he sees it.

Mayfield should shut his fcking mouth because he doesn't know where he'll find himself in the future. And if he thinks he'd stay loyal to a team that wasn't giving him the ball, he's lying to himself. Not only would he try to get traded, but he'd throw a hysie fit about it too.

Advertisement
Back