Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

NCAAF-Canes
NHL-Edmonton Oilers
MLB-Jays, Giants, Indians, whoever is playing the Yankees
NFL-Patriots
CFL-Eskimos
NBA-Raptors and whoever is playing the Warriors
Rugby-NZ All Blacks

Advertisement
College - Hurricanes for all college sports (although I wil admit I loved watching Allen Iverson at GTown)
NFL - Ravens
NBA - Kobe
MLB - Marlins (Yeah I know that God forsaken team lol)
Soccer - Arnett Gardens, Veracruz & Puebla

Also a huge fan of Martial arts combat sports, Kickboxing/Muay Thai, MMA & Boxing.

CFB:
1. Canes
2. App State (undergrad alum)

NFL: Titans
MLB: Marlins
NHL: Predators

Don't care about NBA or soccer.

Canes, Heat, Fins, Panthers, Braves (Marlins didn’t exist when I was a kid). And naturally, I pull for my alma mater, USF (I was too poor/stupid to get in to UM).

Advertisement
I am a little odd as my parents went to UK ( and I was born in Kentucky ) so I root for UK basketball . I have lived in Florida since 85 though and fell in love with UM football as kid due to this and since I lived in Jacksonville where everyone was a UF or FSU fan I loved being a fan of a team everyone else hated . I have been luckily enough to see both UM and UK win 2 national championships in person ( UM in 87 and 01 )
My teams overall are
CFB - UM
CBB- UK
CBaseball - UM
NFL - Jags
MLB - Cubs
NHL - Lighting
NBA - Don't really have a team though NBA is my favorite pro sports league . My 2 favorite players of all time are Scottie Pippen and Dirk Nowitizki

College: Canes
NBA: Heat
NFL: Raiders
NHL: Penguins
MLB: Pirates
Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund

53-49283-oceans-11-1528228463.png

**** we likethe same teams lol

I wont front Ill say it Miami is above all in football but I do like Duke basketball but if they played Miami I would root for Miami just because I love the football team that **** much.

If we go hockey its the Devils

Its that NY **** b. lol. I **** with the Devils too though. They got the best gear.

Advertisement
You literally know nothing at all about basketball.

You dispute Wade's greatness because he won two of his three titles with Lebron but you put Klay Thompson ahead of him?

The list goes
1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Wade
everybody else.
lol Wade in the top 3......All I know and I dont like these mofos is 1. Jordan ........................................2.Lebron then everyone else

Alot of NY niggaz love the U, Miami relates to that hood **** thats why I liked them growin up

Ya I **** with red too lol. Big facts. That was why I liked them growing up too lol. Especially since we don't have a team. No one up here is going to be rooting for Syracuse lmao.

Advertisement
Ya I **** with red too lol. Big facts. That was why I liked them growing up too lol. Especially since we don't have a team. No one up here is going to be rooting for Syracuse lmao.
LOL no one roots for syracuse or Rutgers so Miami was the **** and thats what kids liked

LOL no one roots for syracuse or Rutgers so Miami was the **** and thats what kids liked

Exactly. Rutgers is so bad I forgot that they are even closer than Syracuse lol. But ya back in the 90s and 00s(i'm sure the 80s to but I wasn't around). Everyone was rocking with the Canes because we could relate to that hood ****.

CANES, Alabama home team, Lakers (pre Lebron) die hard kobe fan, dont like NFL to much the game has changed, dont watch baseball, Duke

Advertisement
Exactly. Rutgers is so bad I forgot that they are even closer than Syracuse lol. But ya back in the 90s and 00s(i'm sure the 80s to but I wasn't around). Everyone was rocking with the Canes because we could relate to that hood ****.
To me it was like the only team who got kids from the neighborhood and balled out against everyone else, love that uniqueness about it on top of it being mad hood.

To me it was like the only team who got kids from the neighborhood and balled out against everyone else, love that uniqueness about it on top of it being mad hood.

100%. Especially back in the day. We were the only team that most of the players were cool dudes. Most of the other teams were filled with goofy mfs.

Canes, Niners & Lakers. Man it's been depressing for the last few years. Also starting to become an Atlanta United fan. Living here in the ATL, it has slowly become the hot ticket and a really fun event.

100%. Especially back in the day. We were the only team that most of the players were cool dudes. Most of the other teams were filled with goofy mfs.
dudes that told it how it was from sapp to everyone, i remember my gmen making it to SB in 2000 i knew they had no chance with ray lewis and the boys

Advertisement
Back