Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

dudes that told it how it was from sapp to everyone, i remember my gmen making it to SB in 2000 i knew they had no chance with ray lewis and the boys

Exactly. We didn't have any pussies on those teams. They all spoke straight facts. I remember that SB I was thinking the same ****. That defense was too nasty. Beating the Pats though was some real g **** though.

Advertisement
Exactly. We didn't have any pussies on those teams. They all spoke straight facts. I remember that SB I was thinking the same ****. That defense was too nasty. Beating the Pats though was some real g **** though.
Oh I knew we had that game in 08 because Dwinstitles....I always go with defense if u have that u r good

Used to be Canes by a large margin and then Fins and then Heat. But the last 10-15 years, the Fins have been awful and tough to root for as a franchise and the opposite has been true with the Heat. So now it's

1. Canes
2. Heat
3. Fins

Don't really follow any other teams, rather, I follow players.

Advertisement
Facts. Hopefully flowers has gotten better with the rest of the line.
he was made for the right side, he should of been moved there a long time ago. We have a real GM now cutt from the EA cloth and EA built Carolina. Letting go of Coughlin to was dumb when it was clearly Reeses fault for the roster. They made the right pick this year Saquan is a stud

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, European soccer or some other professional league?

Another college in addition to UM?

Maybe even a high school you attended, your kids currently attend or one near where you live now?

My list would be:

1. UM (especially football)

2. Whomever's playing Florida and Florida State (seriously)

3. Pittsburgh Steelers (fan for more than 40 years, just like with the Canes)

4. Heat (particularly when D-Wade, my all-time favorite hooper, was in his prime)

5. Leeds United (English soccer)

1. Miami hurricanes football

2. Philadelphia Flyers (Canadian and my good friend plays for them)

3. Toronto Raptors

4. Toronto Blue Jays

5. Washington Redskins (Sean Taylor) but I only follow NFL for fantasy football now really

Advertisement
he was made for the right side, he should of been moved there a long time ago. We have a real GM now cutt from the EA cloth and EA built Carolina. Letting go of Coughlin to was dumb when it was clearly Reeses fault for the roster. They made the right pick this year Saquan is a stud

I have been saying the same thing about Flowers. I think he will be a lot better on that side. Ya bro Coughlin was the man. I'm ****ed we got rid of him, but this years staff is much better than last years lol. I am happy as **** Macadoo is gone.

Canes
All the Pittsburgh Teams (Pitt obviously excluded)
Heat

-Grew up a Lakers fan but dropped that allegiance post Magic
-Had an appreciation for Dan Marino (and the Dolphins by association) growing up too
- Will currently support the South Florida teams except when they're playing a Pittsburgh team and/or when they have a legitimate effect on a Pittsburgh team's standing for a playoff berth.
- I also support any team playing a New York or Boston team

Advertisement
lol Wade in the top 3......All I know and I dont like these mofos is 1. Jordan ........................................2.Lebron then everyone else

Lebron doesn't play shooting guard.

Advertisement
I pretty much follow all the local teams besides the Marlins. My family is from Jersey and we used to go see the Yankees in spring training every year before the Marlins were even a team. I honestly don't give a **** about any other New York/new Jersey team though.

I went to UCF so I casually follow their football program but they take a back seat to the U every time.

I have been saying the same thing about Flowers. I think he will be a lot better on that side. Ya bro Coughlin was the man. I'm ****ed we got rid of him, but this years staff is much better than last years lol. I am happy as **** Macadoo is gone.
Dude was trash Macadoo....i used to be on the giants forums a looooong time ago. At least our coach now won 11 games in his cleveland tenure....to me thats like going 14-2 there lol

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, European soccer or some other professional league?

Another college in addition to UM?

Maybe even a high school you attended, your kids currently attend or one near where you live now?

My list would be:

1. UM (especially football)

2. Whomever's playing Florida and Florida State (seriously)

3. Pittsburgh Steelers (fan for more than 40 years, just like with the Canes)

4. Heat (particularly when D-Wade, my all-time favorite hooper, was in his prime)

5. Leeds United (English soccer)
Ravens
Orioles
Canes

Wizards

Hurricanes(fb) , Raiders, bulls, Mets, and tar heels(bb). Miss me with the bs about having one college team in miami and one in chapel hill. No love for heels in football and vice versa for canes in basketball!!!!

Advertisement
Back