Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

Carried? Wade averaged 34.7 PPG, 7.8 RPG and 3.8 APG in the Finals.

But they actually did make the playoffs multiple times without Shaq...

Top 5 Shooting Guard of all time. It's undisputed among NBA historians and analysts. Search any list ever made basically. He's often #3 or #4.

Didn’t Shaq go to Phoenix mid season 07-08?

Wade missed the final 21 games of the 07-08 season w a knee surgery.
That’s when the Heat missed the playoffs.

The Heat made the playoffs 08-09
The Suns did not

Advertisement
1. Canes (all sports)
2. Miami Dolphins (I'm a glutton for annual disappointment)
3. Miami Heat (D-Wade's my guy)
4. ****nal FC (Top 4 counts the same as a Championship right?)
5. US Men's National Team (Qatar 2022 will be our redemption. At least it better be.)
6. "Florida" Marlins (Always be Florida to me)
7. Florida Panthers (Are they in the playoffs this season? No. Ok nevermind)

I live and die Canes Football. Then I always pull for the local teams....so I am actually both a Yankee/Met fan; Giant/Jet Fan, Knick/Net Fan and Devil/Ranger Fan. When they play each other I pull for the team with the Jersey connection; Giants, Nets. Devils and Yankees literally a half hour drive from Jersey; Mets are about 90 minutes.

Other colleges; I pull for Rutgers and Princeton. Both Jersey schools and my oldest attended both. My youngest went to a Fine Arts College...not too many sports teams. I also pull for Fordham because that's where I went.

In soccer I pull for ****nal and in Rugby, the New Zealand All Blacks.

1. UM everything

2. No. I mean I’ll cheer for anyone playing against the sec.

3. Dolphins but my interest in has been steady eroding over the last decade....not much left. I tend to cheer for the nfl team with the most canes nowadays.

4. Heat

5. Real Madrid

Advertisement
Chicago everything except the Cubs. Only College Football team I f w is Miami and Miami only. However, I’m a huuuuuuuuge college football fan, so I root for good games....except when they involve ND, UF, PSU, FSU, OSU, and Bama. Hate all of them and wish nothing but the worst for them.

Dude was trash Macadoo....i used to be on the giants forums a looooong time ago. At least our coach now won 11 games in his cleveland tenure....to me thats like going 14-2 there lol

He was like the macelwain of the NFL. Straight trash. Lmao ya winning any games at Cleveland is an accomplishment.

Advertisement
When it comes to college football its: Canes in, Canes out. Nothing else

And no, Im not a fan of Duke hoops. F that

1. College Football: Canes
2. NFL: not a real fan of any team, just want to see good games
3. NBA: Heat
4. Football (or Soccer, whatever): 1.FC Nürnberg (exotic right there)

Advertisement
1. Canes (late husband & I attended)
2. UCF (son attended)
3. FAU (grandson freshman this year)
4. Any team who plays FSU, UF, ND, tOSU & now GA too.

Don't care for any sport other than football and definitely do NOT watch NFL

Advertisement
Canes Football

Los Angeles:
* Lakers
* Rams
* Dodgers
* Kings

NCAA BB - Runnin Rebels during Jerry Tark era! I root against Duke.

For Soccer. USWNT.

Thank God I'm not. Born and raised in MI, live in Columbus now. Toledo for school.
Lol. I saw that you listed all of the Detroit teams, and figured you must be from near that area. The Cleveland comment was just to bring attention to the obvious fact of you being from MI. My wife is from Detroit, in which I hear about it everyday, especially when she is ****ed off.

Lol. I saw that you listed all of the Detroit teams, and figured you must be from near that area. The Cleveland comment was just to bring attention to the obvious fact of you being from MI. My wife is from Detroit, in which I hear about it everyday, especially when she is ****ed off.

Haha you're in trouble when you **** off a woman from Detroit.

Advertisement
Back