Are you a fan of any other teams besides The Canes?

Canes (all college sports)

Heat for sure, been obsessed since I was a kid, but I low key fan Lakers at times too(Mom from Cali)

Any canes players on NFL teams followed by LA Rams as of the move back to LA. (This was my mom team growing up, my mom from Cali) Never liked the dolphins since I was a kid but I’ll support them, just not a fan.

Don’t really watch a lot of professional baseball so no team honestly.

Juventus soccer (Wife is Italian, started getting into soccer about 5-6 years ago.)

Advertisement
NCAA football: I was born a cane but I went to college at the university of South Carolina(moved to sc at 8) so alway root on the the alma matter. They have only played once that I remember In a bowl game proabably about 5 years ago. I wanted South Carolina to beat the ever living **** out of the canes so that that used cars salesman Golden would get the axe. It finally happened halfway through the next year. But if they ever played in a meaningful national championship type game It’s canes all day every day.

Baseball: Marlins. Are the two unforgettable championships worth never making the playoffs again in their exsistence? Proabably not but 1997 and 2003 were great and I was just a kid. I think jester is taking us in the right direction

Nfl: sadly Dolphins. I just want one Super Bowl in my lifetime. Sucks being 29 because I didn’t even really get to enjoy Marino. Dolphins are A year in and year out frustrating mess wrapped in disappointment. Always missing at least a couple pieces of the puzzle. I can’t figure out their problem because I do like gase so guess it has to be front office. How many times has tannenbaum changed his philosophy?

Nba: Heat: Dwade is all I have to say. We need another superstar. Hope pat can make that magic happen one more time.

Soccer: I have always liked juventus. I’m not a Ronaldo fan but like when lebron came to the heat I’m going to buy my jersey. Del Piero was my favorite player but if Ronaldo brings the champions league I can make a place for him like I did lebron.

Can't stand pro sports,only watch college period when NFL comes on I go straight to NETFLIX or Amazon Prime can't beat it.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Gtown hoyas. They were the canes of basketball back in the day. Changed basketball forever. Coach Thompson brought in a lot of homies who nobody else wanted and turned them lose while also being a father figure to them. Go ask the Truth or Zo about coach Thompson and what he did for them.

Advertisement
Back